Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Apparently.....

Has anyone got the cynic feeling that they've haven't sold as many tickets as they first hoped??

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~749101,00.html

So weve sold 24,000, thats not too bad considering theres 8 days to go, and its the wallet grabbing season. *lush checks back pocket*, PHEW, its still there, my significant other hasnt touched me up yet :D

A good display tonight, and they`ll be a few more people getting early krissy pressies.

So weve sold 24,000, thats not too bad considering theres 8 days to go, and its the wallet grabbing season. *lush checks back pocket*, PHEW, its still there, my significant other hasnt touched me up yet :D

A good display tonight, and they`ll be a few more people getting early krissy pressies.

<_< How rude...

Well after tonights performance I take it a few people aint going to get any early krissy pressies then :P

Not quite, a common misconception, takeaway STH and away allocation from that figure and thats what has been sold.

Archived