Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bongo92

Mobile tickets

4 minutes ago, bongo92 said:

Taking my uncle to the game today, he’s a bit of a dinosaur and doesn’t use phones. Am I able to download the two tickets (mine and his) on one single phone?

thanks

Yes my son does this. So to be safe open the screen let him scan then pass it to you and scan. If I can cope doing this anyone can. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bongo92 said:

Taking my uncle to the game today, he’s a bit of a dinosaur and doesn’t use phones. Am I able to download the two tickets (mine and his) on one single phone?

thanks

Put both tickets on your phone. Scan the first ticket and push him through the turnstiles. Swipe across and scan your ticket and go through. No need for him to have a phone or even touch a phone

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone had problem with mobile tickets where they’ve just vanished from your phones wallet? Tried original email with the link to re install but says forbidden with warning as below ?

Emailed ticket office just wondering if anyone had similar problem?

cheers

IMG_7489.png

19 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Anyone had problem with mobile tickets where they’ve just vanished from your phones wallet? Tried original email with the link to re install but says forbidden with warning as below ?

Emailed ticket office just wondering if anyone had similar problem?

cheers

IMG_7489.png

Have you sent it to someone else/they forwarded on to you? I had same issue for cup game as person who forwarded it on had accidentally opened it themselves as well. Once they deleted it from their "wallet" it worked for me

On 12/02/2024 at 13:25, Sir Steve Howard said:

Have you sent it to someone else/they forwarded on to you? I had same issue for cup game as person who forwarded it on had accidentally opened it themselves as well. Once they deleted it from their "wallet" it worked for me

No it just disappeared completely from my wallet had to email ticket office who sent me replacement link for both myself and my son, but heard someone at turnstile tonight who couldn’t get in as his mobile ticket tried to get in it had reverted back to Swansea game even tho when he checked earlier it was tonight’s game wondering if there’s a dodgy glitch going on ?

9 hours ago, justfoxes said:

No it just disappeared completely from my wallet had to email ticket office who sent me replacement link for both myself and my son, but heard someone at turnstile tonight who couldn’t get in as his mobile ticket tried to get in it had reverted back to Swansea game even tho when he checked earlier it was tonight’s game wondering if there’s a dodgy glitch going on ?

Nothing surprises me with this club mate

On 14/02/2024 at 00:17, justfoxes said:

Doesn’t sound like the clubs fault. Sounds more like an Apple bug. My Mrs’ debit card vanished from her Apple wallet last week for no apparent reason too. I assume it’s Apple and not NatWest.

• Like 1

On 15/02/2024 at 20:02, phoneticerror said:

Doesn’t sound like the clubs fault. Sounds more like an Apple bug. My Mrs’ debit card vanished from her Apple wallet last week for no apparent reason too. I assume it’s Apple and not NatWest.

Found out from the club it’s an Apple fault FairPlay to them they sent me some instructions to get it back !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No doubt this has been asked before at some point but....I have two mobile tickets to a home game I'm unlikely to be able to make now.  They have not been uploaded to wallet yet.  So...if I email them to my brother who wants them and he uploads them to his Google wallet, will they still work?  Without wishing to be rude, I'd prefer a firm yes or no from someone who has tried this rather than a "it should work".  I don't want him turning up and not being able to get in.

8 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

No doubt this has been asked before at some point but....I have two mobile tickets to a home game I'm unlikely to be able to make now.  They have not been uploaded to wallet yet.  So...if I email them to my brother who wants them and he uploads them to his Google wallet, will they still work?  Without wishing to be rude, I'd prefer a firm yes or no from someone who has tried this rather than a "it should work".  I don't want him turning up and not being able to get in.

Yes. If you haven't done anything with them (i.e. downloaded to your wallet), then your brother can download these from the email into his wallet.

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yes. If you haven't done anything with them (i.e. downloaded to your wallet), then your brother can download these from the email into his wallet.

Great.  Thanks for taking the time to confirm 👍

• 1 month later...

Anyone else had their tickets disappear from their Google wallet (android user)? Got to the turnstile and it went. Had to leg it to the ticket office & back. Just got into my seat for k.o!

we had the stewards come up to M1 yesterday about 15 minutes into the game to check our tickets, only the back 2 rows. expecting a letter now about standing or something. never had this done before

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Anyone got any experience of ticket forwarding? Does the person you forward it to need to be a member?

My experience last season- so may have changed. Emailed ticket office explaining my intentions, they said fine who is it, I emailed the individual contacts details, d.o.b and maybe address, they sent ticket to them in email. Helped that they were a previous season ticket holder and member but not at the time.

Should edit this because we don’t have a ticket office but that’s a gripe for another day.

Edited by westernpark
  • Like 1

I bought some guest tickets for tomorrows game, and everyone’s fine and got their tickets - except for the usual suspect useless ****wit who claims not have had it emailed.

Does anyone know if I as the purchaser can log in and reissue them? Do I have to phone the club up?