Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Predict the WC 2006

A bit weird that every Group had to draw lots to see who went through in second place, eventual winner Brazil, beating Engalnd in the Semis & Argentina in the final, no surprise there then.

I didn't wanna be to bias, so I decided to knock England out in the Semi Finals v Brazil (Dja Vu?)

Then it'd be a Brazil v Argentina final with Brazil winning England would win 3rd place.

But i'm not sure I have been very bias, the way I predicted it, England would finish 2nd in the group, so they would play Germany...We would knock Germany out (I doubt it) then we would knock Holland out, then we would get knocked out by Brazil as said above.

2006: Switzerland? :ph34r:

The draw opens up for Australia a bit if they come second in their group. I have them down for the quarters against Holland which would be an interesting match.

I also think the draw favours France a little. I don't even rate their side but still have them as losing finalists.

Archived