Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harboro

Millwall (A) - Tuesday 9th April @ 19:45 - Live on Sky Sports

I know this is midweek and on tv, but given the way our fans usually cream themselves over any game within the M25, is this a bit of a watershed with people now getting fed up of it all? 

Genuinely shocked at how many tickets are left.

Edited by ealingfox

8 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

I know this is midweek and on tv, but given the way our fans usually cream themselves over any game within the M25, is this a bit of a watershed with people now getting fed up of it all? 

Genuinely shocked at how many tickets are left.

few reasons, but being midweek on tv don't help, nor the fact we've played them there already this season, plus having a long trip to Plymouth 3 days later

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like the ASLEF overtime ban has really messed up trains back from South Bermondsey..

National Rail is showing that after 21.01 there are no trains back to London Bridge after the match until 23.31.   

If you need to get back to St Pancras (or wherever), you'll have to go back via Surrey Quays and the Underground

There still appears to be trains back to Leicester at 23.05 and 23.33.   But if you're catching a train to/from anywhere, re-check on the day.

Edited by worth_the_wait
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

It looks like the ASLEF overtime ban has really messed up trains back from South Bermondsey..

National Rail is showing that after 21.01 there are no trains back to London Bridge after the match until 23.31.   

If you need to get back to St Pancras (or wherever), you'll have to go back via Surrey Quays and the Underground

There still appears to be trains back to Leicester at 23.05 and 23.33.   But if you're catching a train to/from anywhere, re-check on the day.

Great, can’t even see any trains from Surrey Quays to St Pancras apart from the times you’ve mentioned.. nearest underground to south Bermondsey is Canada Water, a 20 minute walk away.. 

2 hours ago, MS0204 said:

Great, can’t even see any trains from Surrey Quays to St Pancras apart from the times you’ve mentioned.. nearest underground to south Bermondsey is Canada Water, a 20 minute walk away.. 

There should be underground services.  Try the TfL website.

30 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

There should be underground services.  Try the TfL website.

Trains after this look a nightmare.. nothing going out of south bernondsey until 11.30.. I’m going to brave the half hour walk to Canada Water underground to get back to St Pancras 

2 minutes ago, ry.cunningham.5 said:

After seeing how bad the trains are I’m now regretting booking 11.59 coach from Victoria,probably gonna cost the earth but is there any taxi pick ups near the ground or best to try leave early?

could walk to Victoria from the ground and make it with time to spare

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ry.cunningham.5 said:

After seeing how bad the trains are I’m now regretting booking 11.59 coach from Victoria,probably gonna cost the earth but is there any taxi pick ups near the ground or best to try leave early?

11.59! You can walk to bermondsey tube station in 20 mins, or walk across the lambeth bridge and be at the coach station in 2 hours 

2 minutes ago, ry.cunningham.5 said:

Ahh didn’t think it would be so able google said 1hr 50 mins walk 

Yeh, sounds about right. Would also be a hell of an experience to walk from the den to bermondsey tube after a night game as an away fan, you'd get free drinks from German and Danish football tourists for life

The Overground trains appear to be running all ok (according to National Rail), so you can get back from Surrey Quays.  (a 15-20 min walk from the ground)

Just get a Northbound Overground train from Surrey Quays to Canada Water  (trains run every few minutes)

Then change to a Westbound Jubilee train back into the City.     That'll get you back to St Pancras, or Victoria with just one change.

@MS0204  @ry.cunningham.5 @Sir Steve Howard @grobyfox1990

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

The Overground trains appear to be running all ok (according to National Rail), so you can get back from Surrey Quays.  (a 15-20 min walk from the ground)

Just get a Northbound Overground train from Surrey Quays to Canada Water  (trains run every few minutes)

Then change to a Westbound Jubilee train back into the City.     That'll get you back to St Pancras, or Victoria with just one change.

@MS0204  @ry.cunningham.5 @Sir Steve Howard @grobyfox1990

Nice one. But if you’re walking to Surrey docks you might as well walk to Bermondsey and jump onto the jubilee there directly 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

There's plenty on the site.

It's on sale to all STH and all members so you only need someone you know to sort you one.

I've seen but problem is I'm in Yorkshire so not easy to get the tickets in time and don't know anyone going.

Might give them a ring see if they can sort me out.

27 minutes ago, Daz93 said:

I've seen but problem is I'm in Yorkshire so not easy to get the tickets in time and don't know anyone going.

Might give them a ring see if they can sort me out.

If you’re a member then you’ll get the tickets within a week. If your just hopeful that they will just sell you one then you’ve got Bob hope and no hope lol

40 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

If you’re a member then you’ll get the tickets within a week. If your just hopeful that they will just sell you one then you’ve got Bob hope and no hope lol

Thus the asking for spares

3 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Nice one. But if you’re walking to Surrey docks you might as well walk to Bermondsey and jump onto the jubilee there directly 

True, although Surrey Quays is about 0.5 mile nearer.   I suppose it might depend on whether it's p*ssing it down with rain!.