Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harboro

Millwall (A) - Tuesday 9th April @ 19:45 - Live on Sky Sports

10 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Anyone know the last train going from the closest tube station to Stanmore? 

https://tfl.gov.uk/

Use the above web site journey planner.

Plug in the appropriate 'from' and 'to' destinations, and change the date/time as appropriate  (9th Apr,  22.15 or whatever time you want).

It will then list out the options, times, where to change, underground line etc.

6 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

https://tfl.gov.uk/

Use the above web site journey planner.

Plug in the appropriate 'from' and 'to' destinations, and change the date/time as appropriate  (9th Apr,  22.15 or whatever time you want).

It will then list out the options, times, where to change, underground line etc.

Brill thanks for that 

2 hours ago, Poznan34 said:

What's the deal with going via train - do most away fans usually arrive/leave using South Bermondsey? Would it be a hassle to just walk up, having used an alternative station?

In the times I’ve went via train I’ve always swapped at London Bridge for south Bermondsey as it’s directly next to it and the walkway is there, can be a bit of a wait in there for the train though after the match. 

Don’t think there will be much hassle after but ain’t really looking forward to the mile and a half back to Canada Water in the dark.. a match i might give wearing club colours a miss.. lol

• Thanks 1

What do people know about this top tier at Milwall?

I can now make the game after getting an ad-hoc days leave from work but the only tickets available now are on the 2 outta corners of our allocation.(Unless someone on here has a spare in a different block?)

Before I decide to get one does anyone know if, like I noticed at Bristol City, it's easy enough to go and find a space more central or are you confined to the block your ticket is allocated to. I love to be in the thick of things amongst the noise and chants and don't enjoy much being surrounded by what's prob gonna be a load of empty seats.

Any advice?

Cheers.

Trains back to Leicester look almost impossible to get. 
Unless you get the slow 2hour 22min train, which gets in at 1.27am?!

the one before leaves St Pancras at 10.35pm, getting into Leicester at 11.44pm.

- but in reality, if we leave the stadium at 9.45pm, there’s no chance of getting back to St. Pancras in time for the 10.35pm train. 

3 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

What do people know about this top tier at Milwall?

I can now make the game after getting an ad-hoc days leave from work but the only tickets available now are on the 2 outta corners of our allocation.(Unless someone on here has a spare in a different block?)

Before I decide to get one does anyone know if, like I noticed at Bristol City, it's easy enough to go and find a space more central or are you confined to the block your ticket is allocated to. I love to be in the thick of things amongst the noise and chants and don't enjoy much being surrounded by what's prob gonna be a load of empty seats.

Any advice?

Cheers.

Ufs are in block 22, so even if your in block 21 which is still available, you won’t be far away.. and no there are no restrictions as the rows are all open if you can squeeze in somewhere 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, London Fox Zulu said:

Any recommendations for how to get to the Den and away from it without getting bodied? Two london based foxes with tickets in the away end. 

Don’t wear club colours and don’t be a gob shite and draw attention to yourself seems to be the best way mate.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SWBlue said:

Hi all, looking for a spare of anyone knows of any 👍🏻

I’m London based so can meet at the ground

23 minutes ago, blue blood said:

Hi all, kindly requesting 1 ticket for this game if anyone has one?  Can meet at the ground and as a kicker can offer free parking for a car in Stanmore (6 mins walk from Stanmore station)

They're still on sale aren't they? Have to collect at the ground though 

This is looking like a right faf now. I'm booked onto the 10.35pm back from St Pancras. Looks like I might have to do a King Power Stadium special...

I suppose there's no point pre boozing round London Bridge anymore either

I called the ticket office this morning and was met with a very swift 'You're not a member so we can't sell you a ticket.'

He said there was some availability but not much. 

8 minutes ago, Chris_OGrady said:

This is looking like a right faf now. I'm booked onto the 10.35pm back from St Pancras. Looks like I might have to do a King Power Stadium special...

I suppose there's no point pre boozing round London Bridge anymore either

It's only the late trains back into London Bridge that are affected by the overtime ban. Last decent timed train into South Bermondsey is around 5.30pm. 

11 minutes ago, l444ry said:

It's only the late trains back into London Bridge that are affected by the overtime ban. Last decent timed train into South Bermondsey is around 5.30pm. 

Is there much to do round there for 2 hours before the game? Guessing a lot of the pubs will be home fans only

10 minutes ago, Chris_OGrady said:

Is there much to do round there for 2 hours before the game? Guessing a lot of the pubs will be home fans only

Always been okay in the past. Barrowman & Banker turn left outside London Bridge Tube or Wetherspoons Pommelers Rest turn right. Both easy walking distance back to London Bridge Station and both mixed fans (mainly Leicester) the times I've been in recent years. Probably better Real Ale establishments around as well but I'm not qualified to judge those.

15 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Always been okay in the past. Barrowman & Banker turn left outside London Bridge Tube or Wetherspoons Pommelers Rest turn right. Both easy walking distance back to London Bridge Station and both mixed fans (mainly Leicester) the times I've been in recent years. Probably better Real Ale establishments around as well but I'm not qualified to judge those.

No Sorry, I meant around South Bermondsey. If the last train from London Bridge gets you into South Bermondsey at 5.30pm, you would have around 2 hours to kill around there before the match

• Like 1

How are people planning on getting back into central London (St Pancras/Euston stations etc) after the game to get home with all this train disruption? 

Is this gonna be an utter ball ache or pretty straight forward?

3 minutes ago, Chris_OGrady said:

No Sorry, I meant around South Bermondsey. If the last train from London Bridge gets you into South Bermondsey at 5.30pm, you would have around 2 hours to kill around there before the match

Drink round London Bridge, then tube to Bermondsey/Canada water. 20 odd minute walk to ground

Little/no point trying to drink near ground as an away fan

• Like 1