Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

Ordinary Boys

• 1 month later...

What a complete c**t that Preston guy is.

:rolleyes:

Because your girlfriend fancies him?

6big08.l.jpg

How did you know that?

I've like the OB's for a while now, I guess the hype overload of them now will eventually put me off them :(

shame it has taken an appearance in big brother to make his band successful, imo it doesn't credit the band as much as it would if they broke through like the others have to.

Very true, they are better than that.

But what if you're emo? You can't listen to anything that's been played on the radio before because it's too commercial.

:smile:

It's not really like that is it. Perhaps the majority of music played on Radio is not very listenable (for me anyway). I find alot bands music in the past has changed for the worse when they go onto release a "Radio Friendly" cd.

OB's second album is shit, TPH hasn't heard the first.

His opinion is void.

People who disagree with me have to leave this forum it is as simple as that :D

I've only heard the singles and the second album once when my mate played it to me. He preceded every song with - 'this one's really good' and even sang along really badly. I wasn't impressed.

Each to their own though! :thumbup:

It's not really like that is it. Perhaps the majority of music played on Radio is not very listenable (for me anyway). I find alot bands music in the past has changed for the worse when they go onto release a "Radio Friendly" cd.

I find this to be the case.

There are some 'trying-too-hard' people who will denounce anything just because they've heard it on the radio.

Brassbound isn't shit!!! It's just got nothing on Over The Counter Culture. OTCC is in my top 5 albums of all time. The OB's would of had to have done something VERY special to create something better than there first album. The lads also tried to create something a bit more Scar in the 2nd album. So calling Brassbound shit is a bit over the top IMO.

After all, Peace Love and Unity :)

Archived