Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Did He under estimate this league?

I can't help but thinking mr levein has underestimated this division.

some of the players he has brought in are just not good enough.

and the one that looks a different class is injured all the time!

I hope he proves me wrong, but i have been hoping that for about 4 months now.

Talentwise I think we are 80% there (For this division)! So you can't really say that he has bought bad players(obviously there are a few)!

The problem we have now is motivation and I don't think CL has the Motivational skills needed to be successful in this division.

He is working with players who have previously been under some of the best managers around and I get the feeling that they have seen his frailties and therefore find it hard to respect his authority.

Or did he overestimate his manergerial ability :P

Leicester City have, man for man, one of the best squads in the league. The team is consistently being changed. There is no cohesive game plan other than to defend. There is next to no passion shown by the players during the games. There has been no improvement as regards consistency since Craig took over. We are in serious danger of relegation so stop the self-delusion. Come on you fans, wake up and smell the coffee......Stop making excuses. The buck stops with the manager.

Leicester City have, man for man, one of the best squads in the league. The team is consistently being changed. There is no cohesive game plan other than to defend. There is next to no passion shown by the players during the games. There has been no improvement as regards consistency since Craig took over. We are in serious danger of relegation so stop the self-delusion. Come on you fans, wake up and smell the coffee......Stop making excuses. The buck stops with the manager.

Well said.

:thumbup:

Agreed the buck does stop with the manager but I can't help thinking that a decent coach would do Levein the world of good.

There are plenty of good coaches out there! Jim Smith springs to mind, I don't mean someone who's gonna come in and take over, but we just need an injection of something different.

Not gonna happen anyway it'd be like the board giving CL a vote of no confidence, and to be honest he doesn't instill confidence into me.

Agreed the buck does stop with the manager but I can't help thinking that a decent coach would do Levein the world of good.

There are plenty of good coaches out there! Jim Smith springs to mind, I don't mean someone who's gonna come in and take over, but we just need an injection of something different.

Not gonna happen anyway it'd be like the board giving CL a vote of no confidence, and to be honest he doesn't instill confidence into me.

Why should we worry about that?

Surely he realises that our league position isn't good enough?

Bringing in a coach with some fresh ideas might be a good idea.

To be honest, the good of this club is more important than CL's feelings.

I'd rather hack him off a bit and move up the table than massage his ego and finish fourth bottom. Or worse....

Why should we worry about that?

Surely he realises that our league position isn't good enough?

Bringing in a coach with some fresh ideas might be a good idea.

To be honest, the good of this club is more important than CL's feelings.

I'd rather hack him off a bit and move up the table than massage his ego and finish fourth bottom. Or worse....

I agree but I don't think the board have the bollox to do it.

Maybe they dont want to risk a constructive dismissal claim

Archived