Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Your Championship Team of the Season

5 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Not sure why you gave my team a laughing emoji? As I said it’s based on all the games I’ve seen personally, other than  Szmodics - where you can’t leave out the top scorer in the league, especially when they are in a poor side.

Did you want to debate any of my choices or just post the 😂 emoji without context? 
Also for your point about Sergeant, Vardy has 14 goals in 1354 minutes this season and no one has put him in their side even with the Leicester bias. Not everything is about someone being from the USA. There is at least 5 strikers in the league who have had better seasons than him.

Genuinely interested to see who you have as your 5, as I really struggled to find a striker who's had a really good season this year. Could have played about 6 wingers though.

1 hour ago, LVFox said:

Genuinely interested to see who you have as your 5, as I really struggled to find a striker who's had a really good season this year. Could have played about 6 wingers though.

Armstrong 

Rutter 

Vardy 

Whittaker 

Chaplin 

Not difficult. 

42 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Armstrong 

Rutter 

Vardy 

Whittaker 

Chaplin 

Not difficult. 

I'd argue that only Vardy plays up front.

Armstrong and Whittaker play as RWs and Chaplin and Rutter have been number 10s.

I also think Sargent has had a greater impact on his team than Vardy has had on ours. But hey, football is all opinions 😊

8 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

14 goals in 1451 league minutes. But FT orthodoxy is that if they're American they suck, and dissent will not be tolerated.

American and ginger. Bound to be rubbish...

This season with the useless American ginger playing Norwich had averaged 2.31 pts per game (pre the City match). Without him they'd averaged 1 pt per game.

Don't come on here with your stats that don't fit the accepted orthodoxy. Tut tut.

Edited by Brizzle Fox
Additional stats. Damn me
  • Like 1