Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Plymouth A

6 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Even Pep took 3 seasons to get it right at man city, that's with an open cheque book also.

Koop Similar at Pool

After a similar at Arsenal

This guy is so good we don't deserve to have him here, but he's no miracle worker.

Give the man time and he will deliver.

We are not even on the same league. 

Apart from his one dimensional paint dry system, there is no other way of playing. 

On 11/04/2024 at 10:34, SurreyGreen said:

thanks mate, thats interesting. From an outsiders point of view (which granted is always invariably inaccurate....though arent we always all a bit more pessimistic/measured/critical of our own teams arent we.....?) it looks like you are where you should be, and have absolutely rolled over a lot of teams this season (plenty of big wins ertc, even considering the size of your budget its still a pretty competitive league) so I was wondering where the negativity derived from but this is an interesting insight. 

I guess this desire for control and risk aversion comes from Pep right. 

Anyway thanks for responding! Not much optimism around the Argyle camp on this one! 

Well done on the 3 points mate.

I hope tonight (which we've been served up time and time again this calendar year) gives you an insight into our misery and pessimism. 

We'll see you next season.