Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Plymouth A

Even more pressure on this game given today's result. 

Could have had a bit of breathing space over Leeds if we won tonight. And playing before them this weekend. 

I can't imagine we'll win either regardless. Away at a relegation-threatened side that need the points? Nah, we'll fvck it up. Too easy to play against and Plymouth have a few decent players, at least more than Millwall. 

Hmmmmm, I’m going out on a limb here and thinking we may see a lot of side ways passing, very little penetration and a dodgy ref. Mystic Shep says another frustrating 90 minutes ahead. 

We'll get slower and slower with the ball in front of their parked bus before losing 1-0 after Faes loses the ball high up the pitch and Plymouth break into the space left behind to score with their only shot on goal with a 40 yard screamer.

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Haha 1

I think we’ll piss around with the ball for 80mins and then whittaker will score from the half way line to make them win 1-0. 
Mavididi will attempt and fail to take on his full back several times

Ndidi will attempt and fail to control the ball several times

Faes will do something stupid several times. 
Enzo will make his one and only change in the 81st min, taking off Vardy and flipping a coin to determine whether Daka or Kel will come on 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Another pathetic insipid 1-0 defeat coming up then?

change the fvcking team Maresca ffs

Not the team. It's his tactics like Rodgers that is wrong.

• Like 1

Well, the mood in this thread aint good, is it?

I suppose, at least we've maybe stopped these "how do you want to win the league?" hubris threads, for a bit  lol

Edited by Vacamion
Spello
  • Haha 1