Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Plymouth A

42 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

Most of our away defeats have come from 2nd half goals when we've let the opposition grow into the game.

Why not just go for it 1st half to get in a great position and ,if goes wrong and we're a couple down, we've got 45 minutes to rectify it.

Our 1st half performances have been the reason why we've dropped so many points on the road lately 

I've posted this before. 

In my very humble opinion, Enzo only trusts 12/14 of his squad.

They have to play with the handbrake on to conserve energy.

I cant remember many games of all out, fast attacking football.

That's also why he makes substitutions so late, in general......a lack of trust. 

I'm amazed also that Coady (especially the way Faes has been recently)is a bystander & Albrighton to a degree.

Their experience should be tapped into.

Edited by STEVIE B
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

How many opposition players will get away with professional fouls tonight then? 

IF the team IS good enough then you can overcome bad tactics from the opposition. It’s only when we play bad that that will definitely come into play in my opinion anyway. 

9 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

How many opposition players will get away with professional fouls tonight then? 

Maybe they'll play mother ugly football, which would be appropriate because by an odd coincidence, rearranging the letters of the words in italics produces Plymouth Argyle.

Edited by String fellow

3 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Even Pep took 3 seasons to get it right at man city, that's with an open cheque book also.

Koop Similar at Pool

After a similar at Arsenal

This guy is so good we don't deserve to have him here, but he's no miracle worker.

Give the man time and he will deliver.

The same Pep who had a half decent record at Barca and Bayern? 👀

Or Klopp and his Dortmund success?

Yeah, I totally agree a rookie Enzo is worth comparing to them both 🙈

Edited by SafewayFox

27 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

I’ll be completely wasted by kick off probably fall asleep in the first half and then go to bed at half time. 😂 

I’m completely wasted now. Half way through a bottle of Red Breast. The game seems quite far off currently, perhaps an impossibly long way off. 

doesn’t matter as we will win -

1-3. It is written. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Even Pep took 3 seasons to get it right at man city, that's with an open cheque book also.

Koop Similar at Pool

After a similar at Arsenal

This guy is so good we don't deserve to have him here, but he's no miracle worker.

Give the man time and he will deliver.

Postman Penzo?

2 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Can't stand Enzo or the football that he's poisoned us with, but I still think we'll win tonight.

Reckon we'll see basically the same team, perhaps Fatawu and Vardy back in.

I'd imagine Enzo's plan would have been to get the 3 points at Milwall, and then make some changes for this game. The loss at Millwall has likely scuppered that plan so he'll stick with what he thinks is his best 11.

3-0 Leicester

(Mavididi, Vardy x2)

:beer:

I hope not, Vardy is our most effecient forward when he's subbed in, not when he starts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Guy said:

I've lived here for 19 years now (Plymouth) and stil can't believe what a bad place it is to drive in, the infrastructure, etc - horrific! When I first moved down here in 2005 I couldn't believe the amount of speed cameras there were dotted about either - something which hasn't changed! - so "drive carefully" if it's your first time of doing so down here is my advice!

Ditto we just completed a job down there and got 6 speeding tickets in a week across the 3 vans 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, F T Fagos said:

I hate Friday night games. Defeat, and the whole weekend goes down the pan.

Please just go out and win by whatever means necessary. Nothing else will do. 

I think we will. 1-2 away win incoming. 

• Like 1