Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Plymouth A

2 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Iheanacho and cannon are better options right now 

Nacho hasn't shown anything to show he's the better option. Cannon is still not there for me, but does have a hell of strike on him. 

I'd play Praet from the start, at least he goes forward and has a bit of skill about him to actually work in the forward part of the pitch and in tight spaces, when he's not broken

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I’m completely wasted now. Half way through a bottle of Red Breast. The game seems quite far off currently, perhaps an impossibly long way off. 

doesn’t matter as we will win -

1-3. It is written. 

What’s a bottle of Red Breast?

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

Nacho hasn't shown anything to show he's the better option. Cannon is still not there for me, but does have a hell of strike on him. 

I'd play Praet from the start, at least he goes forward and has a bit of skill about him to actually work in the forward part of the pitch and in tight spaces, when he's not broken

Daka hasn’t been playing well enough to deserve to start. Cannon has looked good whenever he played and iheanacho whilst inconsistent has the potential to do something out of nothing 

Just now, Nolucklcfc said:

Daka hasn’t been playing well enough to deserve to start. Cannon has looked good whenever he played and iheanacho whilst inconsistent has the potential to do nothing out of something

Fixed that for you.

2 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Watching the highlights of some of our recent matches underscores the simply criminal waste of chances by our strikers that I think is the main reason we haven’t got this sown up already. Daka!!! Even Vardy!

That’s the defence for ‘the idea’. We are creating enough chances to win. You can’t argue with that. 

3 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

If I remember well Nacho was great against Bournemouth in the FA Cup game. He was dropped immediately after that one so idk what's happening on Enzo's mind. 

If he plays the same exact formation tonight there's no way we're winning. Eventually one team will batter us 3-0 or 4-0 with 3-4 shots on goal. 

11 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

What’s a bottle of Red Breast?

Best Irish Whiskey you can get in my opinion. Just sobering up with a glass of red before I attack the last of the Red Breast. 

• Thanks 1

I've had a shit week at work. Done so may hours my eyes hurt. 1/2 bottles of JD and Gin gone. If that doesn't work god help us :cool:

Any chance of 4-4-2 

Edited by NorthernFox

39 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Best Irish Whiskey you can get in my opinion. Just sobering up with a glass of red before I attack the last of the Red Breast. 

I’ll have to try it out then. Because I love whisky 

51 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

The best I’ve drunk is Woodford Reserve Bourbon but I like Irish/scotch too