Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
carl edmundson

managing game

Watch out Shen <_< I'm coming for ya!! :P

Beat some team i can't even remember there name 1-0 it don't mater who they are now 'cos they lost :cool: (Jose Mourinho style arrogance :unsure:)

Watch out Shen <_< I'm coming for ya!! :P

Beat some team i can't even remember there name 1-0 it don't mater who they are now 'cos they lost :cool: (Jose Mourinho style arrogance :unsure:)

yeah you're doing very well too... opened up a gap to Carlos United and the chasing pack. You should consider getting a team in one of the Xpert leagues ;)

Great, ToxesFalk up next...

No, seriously, that's fantastic, they're awful.

You might have a chance if neither of my keepers recover in time ;) Besides...this unbeaten run can't go on forever...some bad luck is bound to strike me at some point :unsure:

You might have a chance if neither of my keepers recover in time ;) Besides...this unbeaten run can't go on forever...some bad luck is bound to strike me at some point :unsure:

Exactamundo.

Though knowing my luck, you'll have a defender in goal and still beat me 17-0.

Jus signed up! do i have to wait till next year to start a team???

I guess so, we more or less halfway through the season, I beat Libs foxes 1-0, Got Toxesfalk in a week i think, Shen i'm comin for ya!!

Jus signed up! do i have to wait till next year to start a team???

Well I suggest the League Admin boots out the manager at AFC Glen as he hasn't been online since the game started... speak to carl_edmundson about it :thumbup:

I guess so, we more or less halfway through the season, I beat Libs foxes 1-0, Got Toxesfalk in a week i think, Shen i'm comin for ya!!

I'm looking forward to the clash Berty ;)

I have to admit, I didn't set the team up right for today's game. I'm managing way too many teams atm :ermm:

Archived