Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
carl edmundson

managing game

Fc Bert lost 2-1 to that sykos superstars team, and they are actually a bunch of sykos. Manager Robert Young has nothing else to say about the game and in the "manner" it was played in.

Oggy! Oggy! Oggy!

Durning Delight as Ogden sends Sting top!

FC Durnsting manager Chris Durning was said to be "very pleased" with a professional display against Libs Foxes despite an invasion of Field Mice onto the pitch.

Durning said "A great performance in very difficult conditions, even them trying to cheat us didn't work!"

Nathan Ogden - a last minute selection by Durning - proved his worth with two goals to win the match.

Durning said when asked about Ogden "Nathans got great talent and he showed that today,we just need him to keep playing like that"

Meh was an even game wasn't it? I'm quite happy about the result, as should you be: I got voted manager of the round :D

im happy with it becus it was top v second so its fair result but i was annoyed becus u scored in the 93rd minute and was it u who punctured my balls shen :mad:

im happy with it becus it was top v second so its fair result but i was annoyed becus u scored in the 93rd minute and was it u who punctured my balls shen :mad:

Well thats football, and I didn't puncture anything :ermm::whistle:

So who's currently running another league?

Maybe you should get togther with the people running the other leagues and have a foxes talk champions league running alongside the normal leagues? top 4 qualify?

I'm IN another league but I'm not running it (Xpert league)

FC Durnsting March on!

Chants of "Easy Easy" were heard around Stade Uni this evening as FC Durnsting won their 3rd consecutive game.

Rampant Forest were undone by two strikes, the first from Ike Prutton and the second from last minute replacement Vinnie Ruddock on the way to a 2-1 win.

After the match, when asked, Durning said "Its too early to be talking about the title, lets just take one game at a time"

Brassbound F.C are up next away at Victoria Park, Durning said "Brassbounds manager Tommy was giving it the biggun before the season started so victory here would be sweet"

Brassbound Movin' On Up The Table

Well, who would have thought it after the opening game of the season. Brassbound lie happily in 6th place, after the first game of the season Brassbound were in 24th place, then after a cool win last week they moved up nearly half the table to 12th, and now after todays 3-2 win over Ikea United they sit in the top half of the table, looking back down on where they used to be.

Dwight Dickinson struck a cool long range shot after just 8 minutes to put Ikea United ahead, but Brassbound were not going to let this set them back. After 14 minutes and a shot from just inside the penalty area from Shane Eaden put Brassbound back on level terms, and then furthermore on 37 minutes Cletus Higgins put Brassbound ahead for the first time in the match. However this lead was to only last 4 minutes after Ronnie Turnbull tucked away a long range shot in the bottom left hand corner comprehensively beating Brassbound keeper Joshua Payton. But then on 53 minutes, Alan McFadden struck a brilliant free kick into the top corner to send Brassbound fans into raptures. The score stayed this way until the final whistle, giving the visitors their 2nd win on the bounce.

Next up for Brassbound is FC Durnsting. Manager Tommy Keene said " Well there is certainly some bad bloody between the two of our teams, but I hope we can put this aside for this game and play out a fair but competitive match."

He then added " No... **** that, lets get into the bastards".

Written by Brassbound FC correspondants :

Ill Banderson and Bon Jarber

FC Bert beat Carlos United 1-0 ina thrilling encounter.

In the post match press conference Robert Young paid tribute to his players and the opposition manager saying " I thought we were excelent today, we were up against one of the better teams in the league and they really made us work hard for the points, so credit must go to manager Carl Edmunson for they way he has them playing they were very unlucky not to take anything out of this game good luck to them for the rest of the season except when they play us again!" he also commented how sorry he was to see an opposition player subbed off fue to injury and "wished him all the best and a speedy recovery"

Lesta Army are up next for Fc Bert, in a clash which see's two good friends come up against one another.

Archived