Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
carl edmundson

managing game

Yay me! We won our first game of t'season. :) 3-2 against Real Coalville. :cool::cool::cool:

You'd better be ready mate, we're just getting into our stride. ;):unsure:

Yeh i think the win bonus just gave you that extra edge :P

My players are greedy b******s who dont give a s**t about the club only money :P

ALthough my captain is a legend, two goals in the last 2 games, and chesney has scored in every match :D

Rivals match ends all square

The eagerly awaited contest between Brassbound F.C and FC Durnsting ended honours even at Victoria Park in a 2-2 draw.

Brassbound took the lead through Kenny Cooper but FC Durnsting hit back through Barry Post, then took the lead with George Wellington netting in the second half. However Brassbound equalised to force a draw.

When interviewed after the game Durning said "It was a tough match,especially away from home and with one of our players fathers dieing before the match it was always going to be hard."

"However, credit to Tommy and his side, they matched us and got a well earned point."

There had been some crossed words and chants between the two managers prior to this game with Durning referring to the opposition as "Assbound F.C"

The result see's FC Durnsting stay top of the league by a point ahead of FC Bert in second.

Rivals match ends all square

The eagerly awaited contest between Brassbound F.C and FC Durnsting ended honours even at Victoria Park in a 2-2 draw.

Brassbound took the lead through Kenny Cooper but FC Durnsting hit back through Barry Post, then took the lead with George Wellington netting in the second half. However Brassbound equalised to force a draw.

When interviewed after the game Durning said "It was a tough match,especially away from home and with one of our players fathers dieing before the match it was always going to be hard."

"However, credit to Tommy and his side, they matched us and got a well earned point."

There had been some crossed words and chants between the two managers prior to this game with Durning referring to the opposition as "Assbound F.C"

The result see's FC Durnsting stay top of the league by a point ahead of FC Bert in second.

You are taking this a little too serious mate.

Better footy than LCFC tho. :P

Fc bert beat Lesta Army in a convincing 3-0 win.

Fc bert were on top throughout the game and manager Robert Young said, "It was a great performance from the lads and we deserved all 3 points, we were though very unlucky not score more, all credit must go to the lads, they've not really had a chance to celebrate christmas with a hectic schedule and they have repaid me and my fans with two very good wins, I shall be giving them tomorrow off, so they can indulge!" fc bert now lies in 2nd place behind Fc durnsting

I know it's a bit late now but it is possible to add a second division to your league :cry:

you should of done that.

am i able to join i registered but it said all places were taken?

I'm on the waiting list, dunnow what that means :huh: do i wait for someone to drop out?

Either make a new one or join an existing league with Leicester people

I've started a league that hasn't got enough members to start yet, you're welcome to join that if you want. PM me if you want the league ID

edit: messed up with quotes in the previous post, sorry

Fc bert fell to 1-0 defeat against Blaby fc

Manager Robert Young was unavailable after the game, so his assistant Trebor Brung said "zis was a very important game for us, and we have lost, we felt zat ze weferee was absolutly shocking and he isn't fit to ref zese kind of games, we were better team on ze day but Blaby got lucky goal and now have the points, but we will return stronger from zis disappointing end to ze year and will start ze new year with a bang"

Archived