Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Longest Song That You Have

• 4 weeks later...

Come on. The Verve 15minutes 15 seconds

Surely it doesn't count in this case, as Come On is the last song on Urban Hymns and has a big gap in the middle before the "hidden track".

If that counts, then so should Better Man by Oasis - the longest song on Heathen Chemistry coming in at 38:02. But about 30 minutes of that is silence (no doubt someone will claim that that's the best bit ;) ).

Godspeed You Black Emperor! - Sleep [Third passage of Lift Yr Skinny Fists] is 23:17!

I have a live version of Mother****er=Redeemer by GY!BE which clocks in at 35 minutes 11 seconds

Unlive my longest song is Providence by GY!BE off F# A# oo which is 29 minutes 2 seconds

Surely it doesn't count in this case, as Come On is the last song on Urban Hymns and has a big gap in the middle before the "hidden track".

If that counts, then so should Better Man by Oasis - the longest song on Heathen Chemistry coming in at 38:02. But about 30 minutes of that is silence (no doubt someone will claim that that's the best bit ;) ).

Yeah you're right i just looked on my itunes for the longest track wasn't really paying much attention at the time :blush:

Archived