Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
l444ry

What do you mean: No other Managers about?

I did say that. But I spelt mediocrity correctly.

Also, it's true. Some people do accept it. I do not.

You type so much and say so little. It's a real skill. Are you Thomas Hardy?

Ooh the irony!

A man who has made well over 2000 posts since August having a go at someone for typing too much........

WOW, u know what, i come on this site everyday and read all the posts and have restricted myself from getting involved in some of these quite naive and sometimes incredibly childish arguments. I'm only 21, so still quite young and even i think the way SOME of you guys go on is so blind sighted! I know this doesnt apply to all of you BUT it gets me so mad to read some of ur guys true opinions! Anyway reason i actually forced my way in today is because you have to listen to this guy (Babylon)!!! I see there is a massive divide in ppls views on here, but lets make it clear, there is no one happy with where we are in the table and for those who say and i quote '...when did some of you fans start accepting mediocraty at this club!', well that's just a stupid and idiotic comment! No one accepts mediocraty. least of all me, i know we are a great club with a great history (remind yourself by watching the Izzet link again!!).

I liked MA when he was here but as soon as he left i realised the mess he had left the club in, a team full of old, ex prem, winding down players with high wage bill demands. The board brought in a manager to not only get results but cut wage bill drastically! So here is your job CL, we want promotion AND your going to have to do it with old ex prem players BUT you can't keep many them because there wage bill is too high so your going to have to build your own team BUT we can't give you hardly any money to buy top players! OK? Go on then lets win Championship! Come on guys, really? What did u expect??? Ok even i thought we would be mid-table maybe an outside shot for play-offs, BUT one thing i do believe is that any manger (Burley, Reid, etc) coming in as CL did would also struggle initially. I know CL is unproven in English football but i truely believe he is doing the right thing for the club and i think results will begin to come. We now have a nucleus of a great team, a few more good signings in january and who knows!

The most important point i wanted to stress tho, was to those calling for Cl's head already! Ok so we sack him after Xmas, bring in a new guy. The new guy is told same scenario CL was when first joined, want results, but low wage bill and not much to spend! Would he have instant success that so many of you fickle fans demand!!??? I doubt it very much. BUT it is football i could be wrong. Right i've bored myself now so sorry to anyone who actually read all this. See some of you at Millwall game! :whistle:

Hang on a minute... ME????? I'be been on Leveins side from day one!!!! I have never called for his head. Everything I have been saying for the last 13 months echos everything you just wrote!!!!!

Hang on a minute... ME????? I'be been on Leveins side from day one!!!! I have never called for his head. Everything I have been saying for the last 13 months echos everything you just wrote!!!!!

I think he genuinely means that we should listen to you.

Ooh the irony!

A man who has made well over 2000 posts since August having a go at someone for typing too much........

My posts are usually concise and make some sort of point though.

I'm not going to argue with you about this, it's pathetic.

Besides, my dad probably isn't bigger than your Dad, so perhaps I should back down...? :P

My posts are usually concise and make some sort of point though.

I'm not going to argue with you about this, it's pathetic.

Besides, my dad probably isn't bigger than your Dad, so perhaps I should back down...? :P

My Dad's in his 70's though, so you may be in with a chance......

I hope so.... ha. Thought he was having a go for a minute. Must be me having a paranoid attack again.

Ha, i know my english isn't the best at times BUT i was actually trying to stress that i was 100% with you and your ideas. I must learn to keep them short and sweet in future like the "...On your Bike" man, People's Hero :thumbup:

Archived