Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
l444ry

What do you mean: No other Managers about?

We dont want newell or burley. Burley apparantly was always on the pis s at derby. And Newell got sacked cus he liked to be out too much at Hartlepool.

Perhaps the Pope would be more to your liking!!! Just goes to show how ridiculous the "keep things as they are" brigade are becoming.

Perhaps the Pope would be more to your liking!!! Just goes to show how ridiculous the "keep things as they are" brigade are becoming.

ay i dont want to keep things as they are at all. Just dont want those pair of muppets in. My vote is for Martin Allen. I think he would be a reet sucsess with the fans.

ay i dont want to keep things as they are at all. Just dont want those pair of muppets in. My vote is for Martin Allen. I think he would be a reet sucsess with the fans.

Sorry mate! Martin Allen would do for me as well. That man doesn't know what an excuse is.

oh my god ive actually read further on and more people think people think MN wouldnt leave Luton for us!

Does anybody have any idea how quicky he would bite our hands off, we are five times the size of Luton.

and before anybody says " yes but their going to be in the premier league" they wouldnt last five minutes, tiny fan base and a extremly tiny ground.

MN would relish the challenge of taking us to the premier league.

( this is hypothetical, I actually think CL will come good )

Newell turned us down after Adams left, i'm not sure whether we actually tried to get him but there was speculation we wanted him and he said he wasn't interested. That was back then when we were favourites for promotion and Luton were in League One!!!

As for Billy Davies, he would definately come here but he's proving this season that he might have been a one season wonder. I know Cresswell left them and he scored them 20 odd goals but even so they aren't that special this season.

If Levein did leave which i'd be very upset about and bewildered the only man I would want here is George Burley who we could realistically get.

Any promising manager who is contracted to another club will cost us a fair bit plus the money we'd have to pay Levein to leave, you'd be looking at the best part of a £750,000 and where's the guarantee they'd be any better?

We missed a trick on Stuart Pearce last time round, but even at the time I wouldn't have been that impressed if he'd joined us as he was awful at Forest.

I think I would prefer George Graham out of all those who would realistically perhaps come here.

Geroge Graham is not a realistic option. He is available but doesn't need to work. The chances of him coming to a lower/mid table championship club with no money to spend are zero.

Simon

Just to nail the nonsense that there are no managers out there. They may not be your cup of tea, or mine for that matter. But please stop saying there are no alternatives....

Ex-Players

Gary McAllister, Mike Newell, Steve Claridge, Billy Davies

Short-Term

Bobby Robson, Jim Smith

New/Newish but up and coming

Martin Allen, Steve Cotterill, Kenny Jackett, John Aldridge

Experienced

Peter Reid, George Burley, George Graham, Trevor Francis, Claudio Ranieri

And surely there could be something made available for Steve Walsh and Garry Mills

Is this a piss take a a list of people you would really want?

There are probably two people I would bother with on that list.

Is this a piss take a a list of people you would really want?

There are probably two people I would bother with on that list.

Read the whole post Babylon, especially the FIRST PARAGRAPH. Are you so violently against a possible change of manager that you misrepresent your "opponents" just to score petty debating points? Anyway, I'm sure we'll all be honoured to hear from you with your superior list shortly. It's only a matter of time before Craig leaves......so get used to it!!

Read the whole post Babylon, especially the FIRST PARAGRAPH. Are you so violently against a possible change of manager that you misrepresent your "opponents" just to score petty debating points? Anyway, I'm sure we'll all be honoured to hear from you with your superior list shortly. It's only a matter of time before Craig leaves......so get used to it!!

I am not convinced by any of these ALTERNATIVES, Craig is here for longer than you think sunshine so you get used to it

They are realistic Lisa. It's just that it suits you, and others, not to accept it. As for their various merits (or lack of) they have all achieved more than Craig has. So I'm not quite sure what you would want in a manager. Never mind.....you'll all be going through your own lists soon. Xmas is just round the corner. Sacking season!!!

How are they realistic options? What makes McCallister a realistic option? What makes Ranieri a realistic option? O wait - they have no job. Well neither do i - i have Leicester connections can i have the job please :whistle:

I am not convinced by any of these ALTERNATIVES, Craig is here for longer than you think sunshine so you get used to it

Oh yes he will......Oh no he won't......Oh yes he will......What a Pantomime Post. Come on Eva, you can do better than that.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll all be honoured to hear from you with your superior list shortly. It's only a matter of time before Craig leaves......so get used to it!!

I don't think so sunshine. The board appear to be backing him whatever.

I don't think so sunshine. The board appear to be backing him whatever.

he wont be here at the end of the season if were in the same position. we wont sell many season tickets next season and the club cant afford that!

Oh yes he will......Oh no he won't......Oh yes he will......What a Pantomime Post. Come on Eva, you can do better than that.

Wake up and smell the coffee chum, your very much in the minority here, so stop resorting to cheap insults every time sombody disagree's with your distorted point of view.

It is going too take on hell of a bad run of results to force the boards hand regarding Levein, and the way the team are playing at the moment results WILL pick up. The options you have provided us with are either poor, out of our league, or unproven.

My advice to you is get behind Levein for the festive period, if you still see no light at the end tunnel after this i will probably have come round to your way of thinking.

Wake up and smell the coffee chum, your very much in the minority here, so stop resorting to cheap insults every time sombody disagree's with your distorted point of view.

It is going too take on hell of a bad run of results to force the boards hand regarding Levein, and the way the team are playing at the moment results WILL pick up. The options you have provided us with are either poor, out of our league, or unproven.

My advice to you is get behind Levein for the festive period, if you still see no light at the end tunnel after this i will probably have come round to your way of thinking.

why do you think all of a suden the results will pick up. hes been promising that for months now and we still have the same results

why do you think all of a suden the results will pick up. hes been promising that for months now and we still have the same results

players keep letting him down. Douglas at Stoke, Sheehan against Crewe. We would have at least got 3 more points from them 2 games which were lost by individual mistakes.

If your players let you down there isnt too much you can do

Because the way we have been playing justifies better results, mid-way through the season when we played cardiif away (league) brighton home and burnley home, i could have understood all this critisism, but we are now playing some excellent football, which if we stick with will lead to consistent results IMO.

On the other hand whu do you think changimh the manager will improve results.

The fact is that neither option, keeping or changing the manager will provide the improvement in results that we need.

There are arguments for both, having weighed them up I'm prepared to stick with the status quo, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion as with all hobson's choices neither is right or wrong.

How are they realistic options? What makes McCallister a realistic option? What makes Ranieri a realistic option? O wait - they have no job. Well neither do i - i have Leicester connections can i have the job please :whistle:

All opinions mate. As I have already said, half of them I wouldn't particularly like either. However, what I find interesting is that quite a few of the keep Craig brigade (not meant to be insulting) agree with some on the list, which others would be keen on. Like I said.....It's all opinion. Incidentally, Gary McCallister did quite well at Cov***'y. And Ranieri has been linked with Leeds and Southampton......so why not us?

All opinions mate. As I have already said, half of them I wouldn't particularly like either. However, what I find interesting is that quite a few of the keep Craig brigade (not meant to be insulting) agree with some on the list, which others would be keen on. Like I said.....It's all opinion. Incidentally, Gary McCallister did quite well at Cov***'y. And Ranieri has been linked with Leeds and Southampton......so why not us?

How do you mean?? they played good football but failed with results. Sound familier :thumbup:

For heavens sake Eva, no need to get so touchy. If you give jibes out you have to be able to take them back as well. We're on the same side here don't forget. Where I do take issue with you, though, is that I am in the minority here. When I last looked at the Poll results they were as follows-: Stay 33.61% Go 55.73% Others 10.66%

Archived