Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Goal keeping calamities at Leicester

Right list your favourites here...

Obviously when the Preston keeper scored against the flying cheese burger last season.

but my favourite was Kevin poole against Everton ages ago when we lost 2-1 at Filbo, he was arguing with the ref about 30 yards out of his goal when barmby placed it into the empty net! It was more poole's half hearted attempt to run back to the goal when the ball was already flying at 50 mph past the 6 yard box!

i remember walker doing something funny v bolton kevin davies poked it in after it went under his body if i remember. also that game didnt sam allardyce do something really weird to do with offside? i canny remember someone remind me :thumbup::rolleyes:

yeah i rememeber, it was when that new offside rule was inroduced and they had about 5 players onside on a freekick which would have been offside a few weeks earlier.. but for some reason, leicester were the only team who couldn't understand the new rule so we were punished time after time!

Right list your favourites here...

Obviously when the Preston keeper scored against the flying cheese burger last season.

but my favourite was Kevin poole against Everton ages ago when we lost 2-1 at Filbo, he was arguing with the ref about 30 yards out of his goal when barmby placed it into the empty net! It was more poole's half hearted attempt to run back to the goal when the ball was already flying at 50 mph past the 6 yard box!

I remember that quite well.

Mine would have to be Pressman's howler at Crewe last season. The ball was struck with little power and still managed to squirm under his fat arse.

yeah i rememeber, it was when that new offside rule was inroduced and they had about 5 players onside on a freekick which would have been offside a few weeks earlier.. but for some reason, leicester were the only team who couldn't understand the new rule so we were punished time after time!

Didnt Taggart try doing it but ended up staying offside lol lol

It was funny when we was in a cup game and both of our keepers got injured and Zagorakis had to go in goal and he was so confident about going in

We was ahead but he let in goals and we ending up drawing the game lol

I have forgot who it was againts?

Can anybody remember it?

It was funny when we was in a cup game and both of our keepers got injured and Zagorakis had to go in goal and he was so confident about going in

Can anybody remember it?

3-3 away against Crystal Palace if I remember correctly..

Can anybody remember it?

Yep i do, it was Against Crystal Palace in the year we went on to win it.

we was 3-1 up, Theo went in goal, and they scored twice, a freekick which was taken quickly and a header which many goalkeepers would've struggled to save!

Yep i do, it was Against Crystal Palace in the year we went on to win it.

we was 3-1 up, Theo went in goal, and they scored twice, a freekick which was taken quickly and a header which many goalkeepers would've struggled to save!

Yeh i know it werent a calamitie and i know the goals were actually hard to save

But i just thought i would bring it up :ph34r:

Correct. And it was fnucking cold too.

Tim Flowers against Derby a few years back was a good one.

And who can forget the lack of communication between Walker and Sinclair for that 25 yard own goal?

That was funny away at Boro.

can anyone renember sheff wed before we got promoted walker and pressman letting in two howlers which were games only goals

Yeh I don't think it was Pressman in Goal though....I think even he wouldn't have let that goal in. It was just a simple backpass wasn't it, it was really worse then Encklemen. After that went in we started chanting "This is why your going down" I think that game made me realise that luck was on our side and we will be going up.

Yeh I don't think it was Pressman in Goal though....I think even he wouldn't have let that goal in. It was just a simple backpass wasn't it, it was really worse then Encklemen. After that went in we started chanting "This is why your going down" I think that game made me realise that luck was on our side and we will be going up.

Pressman wasn't in goal.

It was a backpass from the halfway line and it just rolled under his foot, and as Walker's howler, the free kick took a massive deflection!

Archived