Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Football manager taking the pee?

Check this out! 5 games in a row I have conceded goals in the first few minutes! How much does it want to piss me off! anyone else had this?

the link won't work, however i cant buy a win on fm2006 at the moment. conceding goals like i don't know what!

link works now! i've had a similar run of results, i reckon its to force you to start managing lower in the league

the link won't work, however i cant buy a win on fm2006 at the moment. conceding goals like i don't know what!

the link is fixed, plus the game is fixed as fcuk! I just know if i have 20 shots on target that it will make me lose. I think it's gone down hill, there's to many programming if's going on. It's lost it's magic IMO

Unlucky Collymore, I thought it was pretty funny you conceding goals in the first 3 minutes of every game! lol

Still, if I was playing it and that happened to me, I'd be mightily pissed off. I've lose count of the number of times I've wanted to smash my monitor because of bloody PES5, it's infuriating!

the link is fixed, plus the game is fixed as fcuk! I just know if i have 20 shots on target that it will make me lose. I think it's gone down hill, there's to many programming if's going on. It's lost it's magic IMO

Are you managing Leicester in the game? If so i'd say its pretty realistic!

Archived