Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Tiatto To Get Stuck In

I think any LEICESTER City fan is also fully aware of how much of a filthy player he is and thats one of the many reasons why I dislike him. I think if CL rings around the lower leagues tomorrow he will find many clubs wanting to take him off our hands.

Yes I know we know he's dirty :D In fact he's got worse with age. Point I was making is that he has always been a filty basterd, and any Man City fan will tell you as much. The fact that when we signed he had a three match ban and didnt even inform adams till after he had put pen to paper should of told us somthing as welll. :blink:

Too long in my opinion...

agreed

And the answer to my question is...?

As ive said on another thread I think Wilcox is an option that needs to be looked at. The few chances he has had to play for us he hasn't looked like a bad player, people who slate him do need to wake up he has had a torid time at this club, rarely getting a look in due to Injury. He's playing well op Norf, and I don't see him being a worser option to Hammil/Sylla/Tiatto. Who have all looked generally poor.

He makes me sick.

Now then anti JWAD folk (how can you be anti a day that has already been? :blink: ) who would you have prefereed in the lineup today, Twatto or Jase?

:rolleyes:

Danny T :whistle::D

As ive said on another thread I think Wilcox is an option that needs to be looked at. The few chances he has had to play for us he hasn't looked like a bad player, people who slate him do need to wake up he has had a torid time at this club, rarely getting a look in due to Injury. He's playing well op Norf, and I don't see him being a worser option to Hammil/Sylla/Tiatto. Who have all looked generally poor.

Basically who Cobbo was asking is the lovely people who love Twatto who should be in Twatto or Jase?

Oh yeah Lib and the other sheeplike people - a word of advice, change your sig to Die JWAS (Jason Wilcox Appreciation Society) as Die JWAD (Jason Wilcox Appreciation Day) makes no **** sense at all :thumbup:

Basically who Cobbo was asking is the lovely people who love Twatto who should be in Twatto or Jase?

Oh yeah Lib and the other sheeplike people - a word of advice, change your sig to Die JWAS (Jason Wilcox Appreciation Society) as Die JWAD (Jason Wilcox Appreciation Day) makes no **** sense at all :thumbup:

I know, just though I would back him up. :D

iv always wondered what the full meaning of that sig meant i always knew it was about J wilcox but not been a member long. but he must be good if hes out on loan :P not

iv always wondered what the full meaning of that sig meant i always knew it was about J wilcox but not been a member long. but he must be good if hes out on loan :P not

I point you in the direction of my previous question, Tiatto or Wilcox?

I know, just though I would back him up. :D

Hes definately the best option at present, Twatto lets himself down time and time again.

The lad needs first team football and CL needs glasses ;)

Oh Well.

And how can you call people Sheep?! :huh:

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Oh Well.

And how can you call people Sheep?! :huh:

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Hardly, as me and Scowy came up with it in the first place d'oh. If you are going to follow the crowd Muz, its all well and good but just find out what you are getting yourself in for first ;)

Archived