Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Tiatto To Get Stuck In

Hardly, as me and Scowy came up with it in the first place d'oh. If you are going to follow the crowd Muz, its all well and good but just find out what you are getting yourself in for first ;)

Your so clever.

I just hope when im in my late 20's I can have the brain power to make fan clubs up for footballers , and even , make shirts for the occasion :wub:

Im so sad.

Your so clever.

I just hope when im in my late 20's I can have the brain power to make fan clubs up for footballers , and even , make shirts for the occasion :wub:

Im so sad.

Late 20's?

Starting late buddy?

You're the one taking it upon yourself to ridicule some other people's bit of fun....tell me who's the sad one.

Your so clever.

Im so sad.

So **** what???

Late 20's???? Back to school for you little one

Come on people Jase is fock awful n all. Tiattos wank but Jase, **** hell... :whistle:

How can you call him awful he's hardly played, and if you'd bother to look he's playing well at Blackpool.

Im not saying he's a long term fix, but he could certainly be a short term one. I don't see how it would hurt to try him when he comes back on January 27th, after playing more more consecutive games then he has done in his Leicester carear I think he could be useful.

How can you call him awful he's hardly played, and if you'd bother to look he's playing well at Blackpool.

Im not saying he's a long term fix, but he could certainly be a short term one. I don't see how it would hurt to try him when he comes back on January 27th, after playing more more consecutive games then he has done in his Leicester carear I think he could be useful.

If he comes back he's hardly going to displace Ryan Smith in left midfield.

And we all know Wilcox is no left back. He may have played there for England ONE TIME about 10 years ago but if that's the basis of your argument then you're living in the past. He's a left midfielder and has played there for most of his career.

He's got a good job ya know

I know, he keeps bragging about how mature he is and a totally better life than me etc etc :yawn::yawn::yawn: and how im so immature and crap and old (wtf) and how useless I am for running my own business. All because im have a bit of a laugh. Ahh well.

Yep Mr C would, because he's right. :thumbup:

Opinion does always equal fact Anish :thumbup:

Oh yeah Lib and the other sheeplike people - a word of advice, change your sig to Die JWAS (Jason Wilcox Appreciation Society) as Die JWAD (Jason Wilcox Appreciation Day) makes no **** sense at all :thumbup:

It could mean Jason Wilcox Appreciation dickheads :whistle:;)

Archived