Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Dream last night

I dreamt last night that we had signed two players.

One - Junior something, arrived for a fee of £450,000 whilst another, a Scandinavian player called Hallsen or something also came for £200,000.

It seemed to real that I actually checked the internet this morning to see if it was real!

Anyway, if anything like this does transpire, I'm some sort of prophet.

One of them was a re-occurence of an earlier dream.

It was so vivid and was my final dream of the night. I dreamt that my mother had for some reason prepared a number of filled paninis which had been covered and put in the fridge, ready to be grilled as and when desired. When I awoke this morning, although I was aware it was Christmas, I kinda thought the panini thing was possible and was actually gutted when I couldn't have one for breakfast.

Another dream involved me living in the halls of residence which I did a few years back. It was exactly as I left it, with boys living downstairs, but upstairs was a vibrant marketplace which it seemed, no one else knew about. In this dream, I was enjoying a drink at a small kind of cafe kiosk when I saw someone steal a ladies handbag, I chased him down and tackled him and it turned out to be one of my best mates. So I let him go. All extremely bizarre but when I awoke in the middle of the night, I remembered it so vividly and was a bit annoyed at myself for waking.

It's all ifs and buts and ermm.. coulds mate!

Nothing is certain. Apart from taxation and death.

Oh and LCFC having a shitty festive period! :P

lol

So three things are certain then!!

I tell you what, I had a really vivid dream the other night...I was playing football (pub level) but it wasn't a football it was a tape measure (you know the sheet metals ones in a square box that you pull out) it didn't bounce and hurt loads when you headed it! anyway, I managed to get on the score sheet when i bundled it over the line in a scramble.

I was also really fast and fit and realised what it would be like to be a pro footballer, my energy levels were off the scale and it was brilliant. It was a nice change really, cause normally in my dreams I'll be trying to run away from something and for some reason I can't run fast!!! don't you hate them!! SO FRUSTRATING :mad::mad::mad: It's like, big monster chasing me and my legs just feel like jelly!! :ph34r:

...and also when we have weird dreams like the tape measure, why do you never question it in your dream!! Why am i happily playing football with a tape measure and not thinking its strange in the slightest!! :blink:

I did create a thread about dreams in GC... ;)

:):):)

I think we should have sticky in general for it.. Would be interesting to see how dreams change with leicester's results! Could the poor form on the pitch be giving us all these strange dreams? Is there some subliminal messaging going on down the walkers?

Archived