Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Doesn't this table look so much better?

I think Adams went too early, He's even made coventry play off contenders. I miss the adams days now:-

The games were exciting

There was controversy : Wise, La Manga, Relegation, Promotion, Administration, Transfer Embargo, Keown, New Stadium, taking a lead in most games.

:cry:

You're still defending Adams? :cry:

CL seems no better, but Micky's side was playing dire football and he made some rotten decisions and had to go. No future in the squad what so ever.

Go down to 10 men so put your centre half upfront when you're already 2-0 up? Then lose 3-2.

Tactics are immanse there.

I think Adams went too early, He's even made coventry play off contenders. I miss the adams days now:-

The games were exciting

There was controversy : Wise, La Manga, Relegation, Promotion, Administration, Transfer Embargo, Keown, New Stadium, taking a lead in most games.

:cry:

No Need......... christ.. they are only what.. 3pts above us and we have a game in hand. They arent doing better. Plus they have a squad full of geriatrics..

Well the difference is they have tasted victory recently whilst we havent so their future doesnt look so bleak, if analysing coventry I wouldnt say they are in danger of relegation but I cant say the same for Leicester. Also what most people are pointing if I am correct is they rather see dire football and get results then brazil type football and not win a game.

I dont think Micky actually got over the La Manga bollocks, I was talking to Stez about this last night. When Micky did his news conference about it on Sky, he looked a broken man, you could tell he totally blamed himself for it all, I dont think his heart was in it after that, to say we ALL forced him out is a bit far fetched. He left of his own accord. Off pitch CL has done a great job, on it not so good up to now :(

I dont think Micky actually got over the La Manga bollocks, I was talking to Stez about this last night. When Micky did his news conference about it on Sky, he looked a broken man, you could tell he totally blamed himself for it all, I dont think his heart was in it after that, to say we ALL forced him out is a bit far fetched. He left of his own accord. Off pitch CL has done a great job, on it not so good up to now :(

I believe MA has said himself that he should have gne after la Manga and his heart was never in it again.

The notion that Coventry are solid play-off contenders doing very nicely under MA is a bit far-fetched though. He has the same issues that he has in his last couple of years at LCFC, excessive buying, selling and loaning of players and an ageing squad. Despite all our current troubles, I wouldn't swap Coventry's squad for ours or want MA back.

Simon

I believe MA has said himself that he should have gne after la Manga and his heart was never in it again.

The notion that Coventry are solid play-off contenders doing very nicely under MA is a bit far-fetched though. He has the same issues that he has in his last couple of years at LCFC, excessive buying, selling and loaning of players and an ageing squad. Despite all our current troubles, I wouldn't swap Coventry's squad for ours or want MA back.

Simon

Didnt actually hear him say that personally so actions and facial expressions speak volumes ay

Archived