Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Who's fault is it that were in this situation?

Who's fault is it that were in this situation?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who's fault is it that were in this situation?

• Peter Taylor
    • Dave Bassett
    • Micky Adams
    • Craig Levein

You just don't get it.

There are other teams in this League who have spent less than us & are flying high Luton/Burnley/Stoke to name but 3 so don't say we are rubbish because we have no cash as Taylor f*****d us up 4 years ago. That is a lame excuse with the financial resources we still have we shouldn't be where we are & that is down to Leveins managerial skills.

Oh I just dropped a glass & it smashed that's Taylor's fault aswell as I was thinking about how he's ruined everything in the world at the time !

Right, in some of my other posts ive mentioned passion. You need 2 things:

Passion or Finance. Weve got neither. Luton/Burnley and stoke have the passion. We have players from Scotland who have came down and obviously couldnt give a flying fock what happens, they are making money at the end of the day. I see no passion in Levein and he is NOT the man to take us out of this situation. In my opinion, Mike Newell is the ideal manager who will bring passion and commitment, as would most other England managers.

I think quite a few managers would jump at this job. Theres so much potential at this club, just look around.

You just don't get it.

There are other teams in this League who have spent less than us & are flying high Luton/Burnley/Stoke to name but 3 so don't say we are rubbish because we have no cash as Taylor f*****d us up 4 years ago. That is a lame excuse with the financial resources we still have we shouldn't be where we are & that is down to Leveins managerial skills.

Oh I just dropped a glass & it smashed that's Taylor's fault aswell as I was thinking about how he's ruined everything in the world at the time !

Are you Taylors dad or something? Nobody has said he's the cause for everything bad in the world, just that he messed us up big time. Some people have different opinions to you, get used to it.

Are you Taylors dad or something? Nobody has said he's the cause for everything bad in the world, just that he messed us up big time. Some people have different opinions to you, get used to it.

By the way, that post is pretty much just me trying to sound good. Don't take too much notice of it. :D

No I'm not Taylors Dad /brother or son & I hated what he did to our club 4 years ago but saying he is to blame for where we are now is crazy & letting Levein off the hook for the mess he's making all by himself.

No hold on I just heard Levein was told to buy all those rubbish players from Scotland by Taylor & Taylor picks the team in the week then rings up after he's given his teamtalk at Hull & gives Leicester's over the phone !

No I'm not Taylors Dad /brother or son & I hated what he did to our club 4 years ago but saying he is to blame for where we are now is crazy & letting Levein off the hook for the mess he's making all by himself.

No hold on I just heard Levein was told to buy all those rubbish players from Scotland by Taylor & Taylor picks the team in the week then rings up after he's given his teamtalk at Hull & gives Leicester's over the phone !

:o Bloody hell! The bugger!

Hold up pal, who let Levein off, i clearly said, Levein for current position, PT for the past 5 years, because his shite signings and waste of money has had a knock on effect. If administration isnt enough, for a team within the top 30 or so in the country then what is??

So if we get relegated it's Taylor's fault right ? because he took us into administration so we couldn't sign loads of million pound players like Stoke & Luton did so we couldn't compete with such huge spending powers in this fantastic division of world class players.

If I do a bad job where I work I get the sack & it's my fault not someone who was there before I started.

The buck stops with the manager & Levein is Leicester manager not Taylor.

If you are going to blame Taylor then you may aswell blame MON like someone else said earlier because it's all his fault for clearing off in the first place !

So if we get relegated it's Taylor's fault right ? because he took us into administration so we couldn't sign loads of million pound players like Stoke & Luton did so we couldn't compete with such huge spending powers in this fantastic division of world class players.

If I do a bad job where I work I get the sack & it's my fault not someone who was there before I started.

If you are going to blame Taylor then you may aswell blame MON like someone else said earlier because it's all his fault for clearing off in the first place !

fair point i reckon

Levein - I agree with what Neil says. Levein's had enough time, had a fair amount of money, brought his own players in, coached the players, decided tactics etc. He's responsible for our current position.

Peter Taylor spent over 20 million!!!!! to get an established mid table prem side relegated in a flash. that in turn led to the financial troubles etc...

it all stems from peter plonker

You are right it does stem from him but does it mean Levein was always destined to fail no matter what he did? No, Levein could of turned things around but he hasn't.

The difference between us and stoke/luton, is when they have been doing so well, they havent been in administration or financial turmoil. And, i think the reason for alot of teams (underdogs) doing well, is i think this league has become a weaker leauge. That doesnt say alot for us though....

But i was trying to say in previous posts, PT HAS contributed to where we are now. He blatantly took us down after a good spell in the premier leauge and finishes in the top ten. Since then we have been up, down and slowly creeping down. Its happened to, Wolves, Wednesday, Man city and others, it can and its looking likely that it could happen to us... relegation. I think in terms of where we are and what league ect. weve gone back a good 15 years... we need a martin oneill... not martin himself but someone similar who has the right passion. I think ive heard people say Leicester was where martins heart was... it was at celtic... that was his dream job, but respect to martin, he brought us some great times and he has done his time here and it wouldnt be right having him back... what if he was like craig?? Hero..... zero... Lets have Newell or Robson :thumbup:

Hmm I am "too young" (or recent) a fan to be able to answer this poll/question.

Overall, though, it seems that most of the previous gaffers mentioned made some mistakes (some more than others)...

It is also usually the case that, the longer a team "stays down"/does badly, the more effort is required for it to lift itself up again :ermm:

Craig Levein. Peter Taylor focked our club up but since then we have had Mickey Adams take us up to the Premiership again so that proves that the potential is always there with the right manager. What is happening at the moment is Levein's doing, he has bought alot of his own players in and uses his own 'tactics' and such... you can't blame anyone else for that..

Archived