Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein Out?

Levein Out?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Levein Out?

• Yes
    • No

How many members are there and remember we can only vote 1 unless someone made about 1000 dupe accounts.

Exactly, i can't see how it can't have been rigged :P

And has't this happened before on a few occasions?

It's a shame because we can't show the board a true representation of the way the fans feel :(

I actually meant this one, why would anyone rig it? Scrap it and do it again if thats what you think? I think Mr C is trying to make the forum better not rigging stupid polls. Who realistically out of the FT Admin/Mod department would rig it, lets be sensible.

Because they are immature and don't like Levein that is why. It doesn't have to be a mod who was responsible. Anyone with the know how could probably get at it. Maybe it's a glitch, who knows.

FNQ wants Levein out and even he says something is iffy about it!!!

Don't you think that a poll jumping 1000 votes during the night is a little strange. Especially when a poll asking the same question only got 42 votes days earlier??!?

Because they are immature and don't like Levein that is why. It doesn't have to be a mod who was responsible. Anyone with the know how could probably get at it. Maybe it's a glitch, who knows.

FNQ wants Levein out and even he says something is iffy about it!!!

Don't you think that a poll jumping 1000 votes during the night is a little strange. Especially when a poll asking the same question only got 42 votes days earlier??!?

I do think that but its not necessarly a Mod all the time though. Like I say ask the organ grinder.

It must been rigged because we've only got 1909 members ansd it's stretching it a bit to suggest that over half of all the people (1100+ at thel ast count) who have ever registered on here have logged and voted to sack CL since 5.00 last night, the vast majority of those people voting overnight, especially when 80-100 votes is more normal for a poll.

The fact it has been rigged is beyond question, I don't think that many members have logged in in the time the poll has been active, let alone voted. As to who has done it and why, I haven't a clue but it's out of order, especially as the result has been forwarded to the Chief Executive, somenes bit of fun involves ****ing about with the future our Football club and I'm not happy.

Simon

It must been rigged because we've only got 1909 members ansd it's stretching it a bit to suggest that over half of all the people (1100+ at thel ast count) who have ever registered on here have logged and voted to sack CL since 5.00 last night, the vast majority of those people voting overnight, especially when 80-100 votes is more normal for a poll.

The fact it has been rigged is beyond question, I don't think that many members have logged in in the time the poll has been active, let alone voted. As to who has done it and why, I haven't a clue but it's out of order, especially as the result has been forwarded to the Chief Executive, somenes bit of fun involves ****ing about with the future our Football club and I'm not happy.

Simon

We've already discovered that.

I sent the link to TD around 17.30 yesterday when it hadn't been rigged anyway so nobodys **** about with the future of the club.

Why get so emotional Davies wouldn't have considered this poll in the future of the city anyway. Calm down Simon dear

Just a thought but why bother sending him the poll in the first place if that's the case?

I actually meant this one, why would anyone rig it? Scrap it and do it again if thats what you think? I think Mr C is trying to make the forum better not rigging stupid polls. Who realistically out of the FT Admin/Mod department would rig it, lets be sensible.

There are ways and means to rig an internet poll without having administrative access to the poll (or forum).

If this act was commited by an admin or moderator then shame on them. I do however think that the most probable explanation is that it was done by some form of exploit or 'hack' by a normal user, hence my suggestion that Mr.C should conduct a review of the polls, forum and server security.

I don't know who changed it. I'm not particularly bothered, i'm bored with Levein Out polls, they're are more important things to worry about than a little rigging of a poll done after every game!

I've reset it to 90/10 as i think at some point i read during the thread.

Everyone happy now? :yahoo::whistle:

There are ways and means to rig an internet poll without having administrative access to the poll (or forum).

If this act was commited by an admin or moderator then shame on them. I do however think that the most probable explanation is that it was done by some form of exploit or 'hack' by a normal user, hence my suggestion that Mr.C should conduct a review of the polls, forum and server security.

No a chance it was hacked, im admin on a Invision horseracing forum (OH Racing), Polls can only be edited by Admin/Mods, im not saying this one has been as im anti Levein and pleased with the result, but its not hard, all you have to do is edit the 1st post in which the poll was posted, and a box comes up where you can delete the numbers and add your own, therefore rigging it.

With respect to the question itself, I'm frustrated and worried at the moment but I like Levein's plans, his ideas for playing football and a good deal of what he's done up-to-date. At this point I'm saying keep him on and trust his judgement. However, I think that is somewhat of a risk but so would be getting rid of him.

Good post Frenzied. I agree with you in regard to the risk and judgement. The frustrating thing for me is that I cant get to see the matches, but if I am lucky I can get them on the internet. I must admit I have been surprised at the turn around of NO voters to YES voters over the Christmas period with the Norwich game being highlighted as the game that City looked very shallow. I to would like to think we wont go down but the seeds of doubt have been sewed. I feel the board will give CL until the end of Jan/Feb 06 to get things going otherwise they will act. Any signings made by CL will need to have an immediate impact and in this league a couple of wins can make a huge difference. The question is can we get them?.

COME ON YOU FOXES

MadMick

LEVIEN GET OUT, YOUR CLUELESS

:mad:

IF YOU PERSIST IN PLAYING KISBORNO, SYLLA, DE VRIES, DOUGLAS, U MIGHT AS WELL BEND OVA TO THE OPPOSING TEAM.

All Levein's signings, all ex SPL. These players are the bricks and mortar in the great 'building for the future' project. Yet everyone hates them...

Bit of a paradox don't you think?

Archived