Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein Out?

Levein Out?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Levein Out?

• Yes
    • No

Always wanted to give him time but i am now shitting myself and have lost faith .I think the guy is cursed all those shots possesion he talks about.Who once said better to be a lucky manager than a good one?I dont know but he aint lucky.

For the first time I've decided to vote yes, Levein has openly admitted this is the toughest its ever been for him as a player/manager, strikes me that hes ran out of ideas as to what to do and is now just throwing teams together in hope.

When the bad run started, I said i could see what he was thinking and that we should stick by him till the end of the season but at the moment I dont think we can. 3 defeats in a row, 1 win in 13. Thats relegation form without a doubt!

Im fed up of getting my hopes up before a match only to see another piss poor display. And then after the game, im fed up of reading the reports about how it was "another toothless performance." Something has to change, the players have been changed and its made no difference so why should it change when the new players arrive??? The only thing left to change is the manager, someone who can use the attributes of the players to the fullest. We have two speedy players in Elvis and Hume but dont seem to be playing in a way that would take advantage of this. Plus the persistance of playing Kisnorbo, possibly one of the worst players to play in this division, is an absolute joke.

We need a fresh start.....lets hope we get it while still in this divison. Levein has gotta go!

ok, hands up, who voted no?

I voted no. I see where your all coming from and I expect a lot of stick for this post but I voted no because the January transfer window has just opened and I want to see who Levein buys to try and rectify the situation. Also we have Shef Wednesday next, after that game, if we lose, then I'm with you all to get rid of him. Crystal Palace away and Reading away are not easy games though. I agree his time is running out fast. Oh and sorry for wrecking the poll :)

I remember when Craig first came to the club and virtually everyone on this board was pleased with the appointment and thought his appointment was the start of something good for Leicester. I guess I'm being naive but I still wanna see this team do well with CL cos somewhere inside me, I still have that belief from when he was appointed and therefore think he is eventually capable of doing something good for the club. Maybe its too late now :(

My worst fears are comming true, we are in deep sh*t, without alot of money I can't see who CL can bring in to make such a drastic improvement. Our best hope is that there are 3 teams worser then ours!! I would like to CL go but a new manager with no money may not improve things that much, 2007 is going ot be a painful year!!!

My worst fears are comming true, we are in deep sh*t, without alot of money I can't see who CL can bring in to make such a drastic improvement. Our best hope is that there are 3 teams worser then ours!! I would like to CL go but a new manager with no money may not improve things that much, 2006 is going ot be a painful year!!!

I remember when Craig first came to the club and virtually everyone on this board was pleased with the appointment and thought his appointment was the start of something good for Leicester. I guess I'm being naive but I still wanna see this team do well with CL cos somewhere inside me, I still have that belief from when he was appointed and therefore think he is eventually capable of doing something good for the club. Maybe its too late now :(

Thats exactly how I felt up until after the norwich game. Im bored of going to games and watching us dominate and then lose. We have such potential at the club at the moment but Levein cant get it out of the players. We need someone who can motivate the players if anything!

Archived