Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein Out?

Levein Out?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Levein Out?

• Yes
    • No

Been slow to jump on the bandwagon, but the Norwich game left me shaking my head. Levein wants to build for the future - and God bless him, I've been wanting to keep faith because I'd like to think the long term merits of the idea are great. Our national side's doing the same, thinking of the future, slow progress, et cetera. But while John Toshack can take liberties with this patience, Craig Levein can't. Wales can't be relegated from any division or be economically destroyed by the process - City can.

There's some genuine talent in the Leicester side and the fact we're looking potential relegation-battle material simply isn't good enough. There has to be a point where the excuses cease and the buck stops, I'd like Levein to stay until the end of the year - but I'm worried if he does, a new manager will be fighting a League One promotion battle.

Levein out. :\

This poll has obviously been rigged.

MrC... can you see if someone has changed this (maybe it was you). I think it's bang out of order if it has been. I have seen these figures quoted on several different sites now. I wouldn't be suprised if it founds it's way into the mercury also.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=14084

Only 42 people voted on the last poll.

Whats the point in rigging it though :S, surely we all want to see what people think?

No, there's a lot of people who are so desperate to get CL out that they simply don't care and won't listen to any other point of view.

It doesn't suprise me that someone has rigged it, what does suprise me is that they were able to do it. I was under the impression that the polls on an Invision Power Board forum where pretty difficult to fool.

I think Mr.C needs to take a serious look at this and potentially review the security on the forum and the server.

With respect to the question itself, I'm frustrated and worried at the moment but I like Levein's plans, his ideas for playing football and a good deal of what he's done up-to-date. At this point I'm saying keep him on and trust his judgement. However, I think that is somewhat of a risk but so would be getting rid of him.

This poll has obviously been rigged.

MrC... can you see if someone has changed this (maybe it was you). I think it's bang out of order if it has been. I have seen these figures quoted on several different sites now. I wouldn't be suprised if it founds it's way into the mercury also.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=14084

Only 42 people voted on the last poll.

I dont think anyone 'rigged' it to be honest

I hope someone sends a message to Tim Davies saying the poll was rigged and that it fails to represent the true sentiments of Leicester fans. It's quite frankly disgraceful that someone is lying to the club about the fans feelings in order to promote their own agenda.

With respect to the question itself, I'm frustrated and worried at the moment but I like Levein's plans, his ideas for playing football and a good deal of what he's done up-to-date. At this point I'm saying keep him on and trust his judgement. However, I think that is somewhat of a risk but so would be getting rid of him.

It was rigged last night. Before that it still stood at 90/10 in favour of Levein Out.

I actually meant this one, why would anyone rig it? Scrap it and do it again if thats what you think? I think Mr C is trying to make the forum better not rigging stupid polls. Who realistically out of the FT Admin/Mod department would rig it, lets be sensible.

I actually meant this one, why would anyone rig it? Scrap it and do it again if thats what you think? I think Mr C is trying to make the forum better not rigging stupid polls. Who realistically out of the FT Admin/Mod department would rig it, lets be sensible.

You honestly don't believe this was rigged :o

Theres only been 1600 biewers and i must have viewed this page 10-20 times and im sure aloto of other people will have.

It's almost impossible to have more votes than seperate viewers, i think :):P

You honestly don't believe this was rigged :o

Theres only been 1600 biewers and i must have viewed this page 10-20 times and im sure aloto of other people will have.

It's almost impossible to have more votes than seperate viewers, i think :):P

Im asking who out of the Mod/Admin team would rig it though? Who is mega anti Levein out of them lot? I cant think of anyone and if you are going to rig you would make it a little less obvious than that - unless the boards been tampered with again :rolleyes: Mr C will be on soon I should imagine, ask him.

Archived