Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samu

Stephen Hughes

This might have been said elsewhere but I'd like to give this guy a special mention for tonight's performance. Although he wasn't quite the creative influence we know he can be the way he battled for the ball today was absolutely brilliant! I thought, especially in the second half, he was always winning the ball and typified why we won tonight. Brilliant performance and a goal to top it all off. I wouldn't say any player had a bad game tonight and they all battled. And how brilliant for big Mark, he really deserved that one. I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!

Hughes was good, but the rest were equally good. I don't want to single anyone out, but I'm ever so happy for De Vries. He was nothing short of fantastic. I hope the lads will learn from this, once and for all, and realise that the league position does not do them justice...

This might have been said elsewhere but I'd like to give this guy a special mention for tonight's performance. Although he wasn't quite the creative influence we know he can be the way he battled for the ball today was absolutely brilliant! I thought, especially in the second half, he was always winning the ball and typified why we won tonight. Brilliant performance and a goal to top it all off. I wouldn't say any player had a bad game tonight and they all battled. And how brilliant for big Mark, he really deserved that one. I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!

with williams in the side he doesn't need to be

I like Hume but I think he would have been out his depth in that game. The defence would have had it easy with his style of play because thats what they're used to defending against. Most of them wont have played against a big brute like De Vries for a long time

:blink:

Our best player this season by far.

Gudjonsson has really gone off the boil recently i think? Great ball for the de Vries winner though! Why cant de Vries play like that every game? Does anyone think that its to do with the championship being much more frantic and in the prem you get a bit more time on the ball, cos i thought de Vries played alrite against Bolton aswell?

Gudjonsson has really gone off the boil recently i think? Great ball for the de Vries winner though! Why cant de Vries play like that every game? Does anyone think that its to do with the championship being much more frantic and in the prem you get a bit more time on the ball, cos i thought de Vries played alrite against Bolton aswell?

Also Charlton... de Vries was awesome tonight!

Archived