Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

joey

hello everyone

just some info here, after the game i went up to joey to ask for his autograph and congratulate him, i asked him if the rumours were true and whether he would be leaving the club, and he smiled and and said its up to the club now!!

ok so what does this mean? he wants to stay and its up to the club to offer a new contract?? or what???

just thought i would share it with you

hello everyone

just some info here, after the game i went up to joey to ask for his autograph and congratulate him, i asked him if the rumours were true and whether he would be leaving the club, and he smiled and and said its up to the club now!!

ok so what does this mean? he wants to stay and its up to the club to offer a new contract?? or what???

i would say he wants a new contract and is waiting for an offer, afterall, he is (generally) loved by the fans and is playing the most football he's played in the last 5 years previous to coming here

hello everyone

I guess that's what it means yes. Either that, or we've gotten an offer for him that we have to leave or take..

Archived