Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
seventy_times_7

Scouting...

Just reading through the various threads and noticed the Fryatt's home town is Nuneaton.

Another fantastic example of how poor our local scouting system is!!

Everyone knows about Kirkland, but i'm sure there's other examples. Isn't Malcolm Christie from these parts? I know that Lewis Neal (Preston) is a Leicester lad, but never got a look in here.

Anyone else know of any local players who wern't picked up by City but have gone on to make it big?

Just reading through the various threads and noticed the Fryatt's home town is Nuneaton.

Another fantastic example of how poor our local scouting system is!!

Everyone knows about Kirkland, but i'm sure there's other examples. Isn't Malcolm Christie from these parts? I know that Lewis Neal (Preston) is a Leicester lad, but never got a look in here.

Anyone else know of any local players who wern't picked up by City but have gone on to make it big?

kirkland was offered a contract but turned it down, theres varney at crewe as well.

alot of people turn us down as we dont tend to give many youngsters a go in recent years, though thats 1 thing levein has changed for the better

joseph jonas of quorn will be snapped up before long , cant belive city aint asked him to train with them for a few days , i promise you that the guy is awesome and crewe will bid before too long

joseph jonas of quorn will be snapped up before long , cant belive city aint asked him to train with them for a few days , i promise you that the guy is awesome and crewe will bid before too long

He is better than Varney was when Varney played for Quorn (he may be a little bit older though?) so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets picked up by someone. He runs the show for Quorn when he plays.

Warwickshire...If any club round here should have scouted Fyatt, should have probably been Coventry.

Being from Hinckley, i'm well aware that Nuneaton is not in Leics. However, it's still only 15miles from Leicester at most. He should have been well within our range.

Being from Hinckley, i'm well aware that Nuneaton is not in Leics. However, it's still only 15miles from Leicester at most. He should have been well within our range.

But why are Leicester's acouts automatically so shite as you are saying? Surly Cov's are just a shite in this case.

Infact what about Villa, Birmingham, West Brom, all the other midlands teams?

Archived