Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bloomer

Joey Going somewhere?

Good afternoon,

there is a story on www.leicester.vitalfootball quoting Joey and his agent about a possible move this month. He is out of contract in the summer and we don't kniow what we can offer yet. Full URL for article is

http://www.leicester.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=5826

Might be tosh, but it may also be true.

Good afternoon,

there is a story on www.leicester.vitalfootball quoting Joey and his agent about a possible move this month. He is out of contract in the summer and we don't kniow what we can offer yet. Full URL for article is

http://www.leicester.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=5826

Might be tosh, but it may also be true.

Thracian strikes again. :D:D;):thumbup:

It was written by Tharican

Get stuffed pea brain, I wrote it because I thought you might be interested if you are not fine. Just keep your cliquey little jokes amomgst you little boys under the bedclothes.

Get stuffed pea brain, I wrote it because I thought you might be interested if you are not fine. Just keep your cliquey little jokes amomgst you little boys under the bedclothes.

:unsure::unsure: What?

Thracian (the journalist who wrote the article) posts on here regurlarly.

Get of your high horse!

I don't think there's any need for that is there? What has he said that's caused you offence? He's merely stated that Thracian wrote the article, who posts on here regularly. If that's offensive then what would happen is someone called you a cooont? Not that i'm calling you one by the way.

Now thats not nice. I was only trying to point it out that Tharican is also a member of this forum as well. Sorry I didn't notice you were a new member.

:welcome:

Archived