Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Momo

My team would be...

Rab

Stearman .... Paddy .... Nils .... Maybury

Kisnorbo

Hughes .....................Williams

Hammond................................. Hume

De Vries

Spot on IMO :thumbup:

I really do not understand how people have such a problem with Kisnorbo. Granted, he is not blessed with Brazilianesque ability, but he is a very useful squad player, particularly in a game like this.

Wednesday are at home and gunning for points in what is a six pointer. They will not be content to sit back and let us come at them. Therefore to play a midfield four of Hamill, Hughes, Williams and Hume/Hammond would be tactically deranged. This is a game where we need a tackler in the middle and in Kisnorbo, we have a player who will give 100%.

I think he'll have a good game on Saturday (either that or I will have to eat plenty of humble pie and I don't like pie).

I really do not understand how people have such a problem with Kisnorbo. Granted, he is not blessed with Brazilianesque ability, but he is a very useful squad player, particularly in a game like this.

Wednesday are at home and gunning for points in what is a six pointer. They will not be content to sit back and let us come at them. Therefore to play a midfield four of Hamill, Hughes, Williams and Hume/Hammond would be tactically deranged. This is a game where we need a tackler in the middle and in Kisnorbo, we have a player who will give 100%.

I think he'll have a good game on Saturday (either that or I will have to eat plenty of humble pie and I don't like pie).

I agree sort of, he certainly rolls his sleeves up and gets stuck in. I doubt opposition like playing against him, but he's only ever any good in games where we are focused on getting stuck in, basically scrappy games. I think tomorrow is one of those games as we are missing some key players so we need to see if Sheff Wed are up for the challenge. Get stuck in early and see if they can take it, just like we did at Watford. Not a pretty game, but a game we won purely because our attitude and desire was top notch.

Why don't we play:

GK : Douglas

DL : Kisnorbo

DR: Stearman

DC: Nissi

DC: McCarthy

MR : Maybury

MC : Hughes

MC : Williams

ML : Sheehan

FW : De Vries

FW : Hammond

Kisnorbo has played better in defense this season than he has in midfield. I thought he had a really good game against Derby when he played left back.

Why don't we use Alan Sheehan attacking ability in the left midfield spot? We know he is better going fowards, not to knock his defensive work but with someone like Kisnorbo behind him he hasn't got to worry about getting exposed if he ventures fowards.

Maybury has play right midfield before and lets be honest, could he actually be worse than some of MoMo's performances this season?

All the above are viable options.

Momo needs to reasses his work rate for Leicester city. He does have the raw ability to be a good player for this club.

COME ON MOMO.............SORT YOUR ATTITUDE OUT :mad:

what does anybody think of Momo Sylla i saw him at Celtic AND HE LOOKED AWESOME BUT NOW HE SEEMS TO HAVE DROPPED HIS STANDARD DRAMATICALLY? I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT ANYBODY ELSE THOUGHT AND IF WE SHOULD SIGN A NEW MID PLAYER IN CASE OF INJURIES OR BAD PERFORMANCES :angry::angry:

There seems to be a myth that Kisnorbo is a good ball winner. From what I can see, Kisnorbo runs around in midfield, hassels players, but doesn't actually win many tackles. He tends to get on the wrong side of players, so he either commits fouls or allows opposing players to go past him. The holding role requires someone with a footballing brain, who demonstrates awareness on and off the ball, and can effectively protect the back 4 with good positional sense. Kisnorbo just doesn't offer that.

When he's in posession of the ball, he makes short, simple passes seem a task. He does drop deep like any holding player should do to collect the ball, but his distribution is limited, which means we often lack options when we're attempting to attack. The back 4, with Kisnorbo, play a number of passes between them, then result to long balls.

As B&C said, he's a useful squad player, but I don't think he should be seen as first choice within the midfield. Now I imagine he's likely to start tomorrow as we're short on options. I just hope he doesn't get booed by the twatty minority we seem to have following us. I'm no fan of Kisnorbo, but I'll support him whenever he's in a City shirt.

There seems to be a myth that Kisnorbo is a good ball winner. From what I can see, Kisnorbo runs around in midfield, hassels players, but doesn't actually win many tackles. He tends to get on the wrong side of players, so he either commits fouls or allows opposing players to go past him. The holding role requires someone with a footballing brain, who demonstrates awareness on and off the ball, and can effectively protect the back 4 with good positional sense. Kisnorbo just doesn't offer that.

When he's in posession of the ball, he makes short, simple passes seem a task. He does drop deep like any holding player should do to collect the ball, but his distribution is limited, which means we often lack options when we're attempting to attack. The back 4, with Kisnorbo, play a number of passes between them, then result to long balls.

As B&C said, he's a useful squad player, but I don't think he should be seen as first choice within the midfield. Now I imagine he's likely to start tomorrow as we're short on options. I just hope he doesn't get booed by the twatty minority we seem to have following us. I'm no fan of Kisnorbo, but I'll support him whenever he's in a City shirt.

Good post, i just hope every other Leicester fan going to Hillsborough tomorrow can take this attitude to the game with them

Archived