Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FanAnn

Who?

Who would you get rid of?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If you had the decision to release either Kisnorbo OR Hamill, who would it be??

• Kisnorbo
    • Hamill

If you had the decision to release either Kisnorbo OR Hamill, who would it be??

that poll is a no brainer. hamill really is very very poor. conference standard. in fact, that burton albion left winger, the irish bloke looks much better than him.

you should of put a both on there, had to pick hamill though, coz the games he has played in have all been shocking, whereas kisnorbo has had a couple of ok games!

The only game i can think of that Kisnorbo has done ok in is the watford one at vicarage road. And i suppose he didnt put a foot wrong in the spurs game - those two touches were neat :rolleyes:

Hamill.

And Kisnorbo.

And De Vries.

And Levein.

And anyone else who doesn't play with any passion and doesn't fight for the shirt.

Get the youth team in, they'll put more fight and passion in IMO.

Henderson

Stearman Gerrbrand McCarthy Sheehan

Hughes Gudjohnsson Williams Smith

Hume Fryatt

Subs:

Logan, Dublin, Wesolowski, Chambers, Hammond

That do everyone? ;)

Loads of passion, players that want to be here and a lot of youth!

To be fair, I think Rab is quite passionate, just rubbish. :w00t:

Played alright today though.

It's got to be Kisnorbo, absolutely no contest. He was so poor against Wednesday. For a defensive midfield player his tackling was abysmal. He would run up near to the player but not near enough to challenge then let them run round him. Brun't goal was his fault, in all fairness Brunt had already gone round Hammil but you can't expect a winger to win tackles. Whereas Kisnorbo, as defender/midfielder ought to win at least 70% of tackles, but he doesn't win 10%.

To be fair, I think Rab is quite passionate, just rubbish. :w00t:

Played alright today though.

Yeah Rab get's stick that he doesn't always deserve. He couldn't do a lot about either goal today.

What about Chris O'Grady? He's young, powerful and in warm up today i think he scored more against Hendo than the others (maybe not Fryatt but certainly more than Hume).

i think levein would only have droped hammil from the team that started against spurs, had that been an option but with joey and smith suspended, tiatto injured, morris and wesolowski not fit and wilcox at blackpool he was FORCED to play both

i think levein would only have droped hammil from the team that started against spurs, had that been an option but with joey and smith suspended, tiatto injured, morris and wesolowski not fit and wilcox at blackpool he was FORCED to play both

He should have replaced Hammil with Hume as soon as he saw he wasn't performing. Hume is comfortable on his left foot and would have offered so much more even if it did narrow the play on occassions. They could have moved between a 4-4-2, 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 formation with ease had Hume been given license to roam and shake up the midfield.

Either that or move Hughes to the left, Hammond to the right and Hume up front. Anything except replace like with like on a day where things clearly aren't working.

Kisnorbo - he has no control, no skills, no creativity, no passing ability, no vision - all the skills you look for in a midfielder.

Plus like Martyn and others have said, he's more likely to play than Hamill.

Kisnorbo can at least fill in at left back.

He's done no worse than anyone else in that position.

Hamill on the other hand is dreadful. We should have put Hume, O'Grady or Even Sheehan in his position yesterday.

He makes Sylla look like Keith Weller!

Archived