Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tinoblade

Championship Promotion

pretty much done and dusted as far as the top 2.

as far as the play offs go, it's pull a name out of the hat time. the best side rarely wins the play offs as we all know.

Indeed i do was very dissappointing as we finished quite a few ponts ahead of Wovles :(

personally after today think united and reading wil go up automatic and with no doubt think leeds will win play offs!!

Just wondering how you see the situation?

your lot looked very ordanary yesturday

your lot looked very ordanary yesturday

Hmmm not the greatest performance by united was slightly disspaointed but Your end isn't our favourite ground and we haven't won there since 1975 but its sill a point more then leeds got!!!!

Wish kabba had scored right at the death kepper would have saved it if it were on target though!

Hmmm not the greatest performance by united was slightly disspaointed but Your end isn't our favourite ground and we haven't won there since 1975 but its sill a point more then leeds got!!!!

Wish kabba had scored right at the death kepper would have saved it if it were on target though!

No offence but I don't want Sheff Utd to go up. Reading and Leeds and Palace in the play offs would be sweet. :D

your manager is a willy puller, always has been always will be. when he leaves then sheff utd as a club will have a huge weight off there shoulders and people won't mind you so much. he accuses everyone of cheating and always thinks the ref is against him. basically Colin is giving your club a bad name. still i dont want you in the prem either. couldnt bare him on MOTD each week. if he is still the gaffer i hope you pull a Scumderland and finish with 4 pts! haha.

Reading, Leeds and Palace to go up for me aswell please.

We may hate Warnock, but at least he does show passion

exactly mate thats why he is so hated becase he doesn't hide anything just speaks his mind im sure all managers would be hated if they said what they really think there is no point in lieing about anything

exactly mate thats why he is so hated becase he doesn't hide anything just speaks his mind im sure all managers would be hated if they said what they really think there is no point in lieing about anything

Mourinho says what he thinks I don't think hes a willy puller... Keegan was passionate I don't think hes a willy puller... Warnock maybe passionate and says what he thinks.. but he is a willy puller

personally after today think united and reading wil go up automatic and with no doubt think leeds will win play offs!!

Just wondering how you see the situation?

I agree with you i think its almost definate that Sheff U and Reading will get promoted.

Archived