Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsoul66

Lets all Drink to the Death of our Club!

Personally i can't see any way out of this!

I think we have left it too late to get rid of CL and to stay up!

I was one of the first people to call for his head on this board a few months back but was shouted down!

The writing was on the wall as far back as the Southampton home game! I know we didn't lose on that occassion but the performance was woeful and as always CL's tactics were all wrong!

The player's he's bought are no better (if not worse) than the ones Adams had.

The only decent players we have are either... on the bench (Hume) in on Loan (Ryan Smith) or out on loan(Tommy Wright) or have been sold by CL (Nallis + Scowcroft).

I'd like to just raise a toast to the club and the 100 an odd years its had in the top two divisions and wish it a speedy recovery.

Of course i believe in miracles, but i don't think Smokey Robinson tours anymore!?!

RIP LCFC 1884-2006.

It'll never be over for me!

I was one of the first people to call for his head on this board a few months back but was shouted down!

The writing was on the wall as far back as the Southampton home game! I know we didn't lose on that occassion but the performance was woeful and as always CL's tactics were all wrong!

The only decent players we have are either... on the bench (Hume) in on Loan (Ryan Smith) or out on loan(Tommy Wright) or have been sold by CL (Nallis + Scowcroft).

I'd like to just raise a toast to the club and the 100 an odd years its had in the top two divisions and wish it a speedy recovery.

Of course i believe in miracles, but i don't think Smokey Robinson tours anymore!?!

RIP LCFC 1884-2006.

Tommy's been sold hasn't he?

are you seriously saying that tommy wright, lilian nalis and scowcroft are decent players!

your havin a laugh mate.

They we're okay applied in the correct formation.

Tommy Wright was never really given a chance to be fair to the bloke.

Nalis has scored the best goal at the Walkers Stadium and Scrowcroft well.

Okay Scrowcroft was fairly useless in his last season.

Things i know about Football? Clearly nothing mate!

Do you know that Dream Team is a fictional programme! Or did you think it was a Fly-on-the-Wall documentary.

James Scowcroft could: Hold a ball up! Could head a ball! And could score goals even in the Premiership.

Name any player we've got that can do that?

Lilan Nallis could: Score goals from midfield! and pass a ball forward.

Tommy Wright was from Leicester, supported Leicester and wanted to play for Leicester!

Name any player we've got that wants to do that?

And thats what i know about Football!

Do you know that Dream Team is a fictional programme! Or did you think it was a Fly-on-the-Wall documentary.

James Scowcroft could: Hold a ball up! Could head a ball! And could score goals even in the Premiership.

Tommy Wright was from Leicester, supported Leicester and wanted to play for Leicester!

Richard Stearman? :unsure:

He was awful last season and has proved he's past it with his spells at Ipswich and now Coventry since us.

Joey Gudjonsson

Richard Stearman, Ashley Chambers

scowcroft just wasn't good enough considering the large wage packet, and as far as the goalscoring is concerned he had a very poor return.

Nalis, you say he can score goals from midfield, how many exactly did he score? he got 1 wondergoal and that was pretty much it.

tommy wright just hasn't got the ability to play in the championship, he's found his level.

i'm sure that the majority of fans would agree that these three players were right to be shown the door.

can other fans back me up on this please, i can't belive i'm being attacked for saying that nalis, scowcroft and wright aren't good enough. i thought i'd seen it all. comical.

Scowcroft never scored more than six league goals in any season, De vries has equalled that and can do all of the above as well as scowy.

I agree, your comments are spot on. All 3 of those players are vastly superior than the cancer we have currently pulling the shirt on.

I agree, your comments are spot on. All 3 of those players are vastly superior than the cancer we have currently pulling the shirt on.

fryatt and hume are for sure better than wright. i would also suggest that even hammond is a better player.

gudjonsson, hughes and williams are better than nallis.

and scowcroft just had to go considering his gigantic wage

RIP LCFC 1884-2006.

Rubbish

Archived