Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Cardiff's deadly duo?

I am worried that Cardiff have potentially the deadliest strike force in the leaugue at a very small cost!

Hammond and Hume £1m for still less than 10 goals!

Saturday could be fun!

it's only 1million if we get promoted. only paid abut 700k at the moment i think

Ah, you're all sounding like Craig now ;) We've already beaten Cardiff away from home this season, remember?

Can Cardiff contain Hume, Fryatt and Smith? If we play to our obvious strengths then i doubt many could in this league, come on Craig sort it out.

Ah, you're all sounding like Craig now ;) We've already beaten Cardiff away from home this season, remember?

Can Cardiff contain Hume, Fryatt and Smith? If we play to our obvious strengths then i doubt many could in this league, come on Craig sort it out.

excellent point Mr C, we have nothing to fear in this league but ourselves.

Thats been the problem though Mr C, when you see these names down on paper you think that every team we come up against are in for a battering but the manager isn't getting the best out of these lads! This is why I have changed my mind about Levein, i have stuck by him for a long time but feel that we need someone who will get these lads reaching their potential... :ermm:

I've stuck by him too, but you have to hope. If slipping into the relegation zone doesn't change Levein's way of thinking (Hamill, Kisnorbo, De Vries starting games), then lets be honest nothing will. While those players are playing, we're not going to win enough games to get out of this mess, if any? They've held us back far too long, it's been obvious to me since the first time i watched these players but nothing is being done about it.

Last chance for Levein on Saturday, if any one of those are selected it's curtains for Craig.

Koumas has performed well this season, but I imagine Levein will probably play Williams in the holding role (If he has any sense) to protect the back 4 and set Hughes free to play in an more advanced position. Williams isn't the greatest tackler, but he's played that holding role a few times this season against Cardiff and Bolton away in the cup. At least the back 4 have someone who will makes themsleves available, and who's comfortable on the ball (Unlike Kisn-Nay-Bo) We're at home as well, so we need as many good players on the pitch as possible to break down the opposition. I would recall Wilcox - someone who's had a run of games and could go straight back in the team.

I would start with this line up:

---------------------Douglas

Stearman - McCarthy - Johansson - Maybury

---------------------Williams

Smith-------Hughes---------------------Jase

---------------Hume------Fryatt

Well said Mr C. It's bad enough having all this defeatism emanating from the manager let alone here. Sod Cardiff. Let's make em worry about us.

Well said Mr C. It's bad enough having all this defeatism emanating from the manager let alone here. Sod Cardiff. Let's make em worry about us.

Sod Cardiff, I'm worried about us. I think Grimisby would of beat us on Saturday. It's hard to imagine any team worrying about us if they have a couple of center backs who are half decent in the air ( they have Darren Purse ) as they can just head away the 50 or so long balls we launch at them ( Saturday)

Why would anybody worry about Hume when he's not even playing. :ermm: same with Smith if the balls just being lumped up to De Vries, he's redundant.

I want to go into the game confident, but their foward line is going to get them a goal at least, their midfield looks threatning, crap as Scimeca is he's easily good enough for this league, and I dont see how we're going to break them down. Unless Levein sorts it out, plays the right players, employs the right tatics and motivates the team and gets them well up for it. How many times has that happened this season.

We've dropped into the bottom three this should be a wake up call for all at the club and Cardiff should feel our/Leveins wrath. It will take a massive turn for both playing staff and management to get three points.

The man you need to worry about is Glenn Loovens.

Don't know if he's injured cause he didn't play against Burnley, but in the last 3 months of last year Cardiff conceded 12 goals in 15 games with him at the heart of the defence.

It's gone a bit pear shaped since the Reading Game but if he's back playing, we'll struggle to score!

He was MOTM at the away game if I remember right.

Archived