Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tshine

Can you see results changing?

No - not until Levein is removed.

Exactly what I think.

We're in for a scrappy game on tuesday night , Weso needs to start , when he came on today he did more in that space of time than the whole midfield did all game.

Last season we managed to get an average of 1.24 points per game.

We have 17 matches left, and even if we manage to recreate last season's average for the remainder we'd still finish up with 47 points and probable relegation.

Statistically speaking, there is nothing in Levein's record to suggest that he can keep us up.

The board have got their maths wrong, and the whole club will pay the price.

We have 17 matches left, and even if we manage to recreate last season's average for the remainder we'd still finish up with 47 points and probable relegation.

Statistically speaking, there is nothing in Levein's record to suggest that he can keep us up.

Maybe we will end up at wellford road next season :whistle:

Sad but true. :(

As the next two league games are both away, does ANYONE think we'll get anything out of them? :o

we seem able to plumb new depths of wretchedness each passing week.

we have not won in the league since november.

i think the last draw we had was against millwall on boxing day.

if CL manages to turn this around and keep us up i will give up curry :o but i know im safe.

No, I simply can't see things results changing because we're not seeing any evidence of things changing on the pitch.

The same mistakes are being made week after week, the same tactical naivety is being shown week after week, the same passionless display is being shown from the bench and some players week after week.

If CL isn't able to change things then we need someone to come in and force the change.

Archived