Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Levein Out Banners

lol lol I can just picture it now - Levein's in the dugout at the Southampton match, we're 1-0 down with minutes left to play, looks over his shoulder up to the directors' seats, with Tim Davies standing there with his Levein Out banner! :D

T'wood be quite funny, Or we could supply Tim Davis with a personal banner saying "Your Sacked" :thumbup:

Come on lads, get printing! ;)

I've got two taped to the side of my desk at work , and one on the door next to the front counter at work also , so people walking past can see.

:cool:

Tomorrow's Thursday which means that the squad should be at Loughborough Uni to train. I might go down to watch with a couple of those banners in hand ;) Give them out to anybody else down there watching. Or go down there before the team arrive and scatter some over the pitch where they train ;)

Well....

Why don't we setup a Foxestalk night out in Leicester, all go out and get completley battered. That Chico mug is on at Creation some time soon isn't he? seems like he's got a bit of agilty. We could buy him a few drinks and try and get him to agree a trial at Leicester.

Any way after we're all battered at 2 am or whatever time, we get down the walkers and pin as many of those banners as we can on the stadium.

Well....

Why don't we setup a Foxestalk night out in Leicester, all go out and get completley battered. That Chico mug is on at Creation some time soon isn't he? seems like he's got a bit of agilty. We could buy him a few drinks and try and get him to agree a trial at Leicester.

Any way after we're all battered at 2 am or whatever time, we get down the walkers and pin as many of those banners as we can on the stadium.

the mans a genius :thumbup:

Archived