Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Levein Out Banners

Firstly, I haven't created these banners because I hate Craig Levein or think the fans do. I've created them to put some pressure on the board to show them exactly what the fans think is best for the club.

If you are going to Plymouth and/or Southampton games then download the banner and print a few out for you and your mates. It would be great if some people could print off quite a few and hand them out around the ground prior to kick-off. I'd suggest not showing the banners during the 90 minutes but I guess it's better than chanting Levein Out, it's a free world so it's entirely up to you.

Again, just to clarify, I don't want people to think this is a hate campaign because it's not (I for one actually like Levein). It's just letting the board know what they already know, that we want Levein replaced, but this time they'll see it with their own eyes instead of via phone-ins and emails.

I know I'll now probably get targetted by the pro-Levein supporters, but I think this needs to be done.

>>Download Your 'Levein Out' Banner Here<<

Simply open the file in Word and print (the banner uses only 2 colours but it's up to you if you print in black & white or not).

Excellent idea Ricey. :)

Although I am feeling very much like ithuriel - I cannot stand Levein and I'm seriously considering not going to any future matches whilst he's still in charge.

Ricey - Email one to Tim Davies.

Nah :thumbup:

I don't want to be seen as this maniac who detests Levein and wants his head on a plate, I just want to give the fans a chance to express their feelings without chanting Levein Out during the game.

A few people have pointed out these banners could damage my chances of winning the design a home shirt competition, but I think if the club are going to be so pathetic as to punish me for doing this and using the competition as a means to do that then I don't want my design used by the club.

try approaching a printing firm in leicester who agree with sacking levien, get it free or cheap. im gonna e-mail one to tim davies. does anyone have his e-mail addy? we should start a cyber launch on tim get people to e-mail in there numbers the new wave of cyber fans.

Nah :thumbup:

I don't want to be seen as this maniac who detests Levein and wants his head on a plate, I just want to give the fans a chance to express their feelings without chanting Levein Out during the game.

A few people have pointed out these banners could damage my chances of winning the design a home shirt competition, but I think if the club are going to be so pathetic as to punish me for doing this and using the competition as a means to do that then I don't want my design used by the club.

:unsure: Hope you don't mind, but already sent one to Tim Davis before I read this....

I said we have protests, demo, chants, and posters in line for the next home game, I then sent this as an attachment to Davis...I basically said in the e-mail to Tim Davis "If your as much of a fan of LCFC as you claim you are..Do the right thing use the attachment I have sent"

:unsure: Hope you don't mind, but already sent one to Tim Davis before I read this....

I said we have protests, demo, chants, and posters in line for the next home game, I then sent this as an attachment to Davis...I basically said in the e-mail to Tim Davis "If your as much of a fan of LCFC as you claim you are..Do the right thing use the attachment I have sent"

lol lol I can just picture it now - Levein's in the dugout at the Southampton match, we're 1-0 down with minutes left to play, looks over his shoulder up to the directors' seats, with Tim Davies standing there with his Levein Out banner! :D

lollol I can just picture it now - Levein's in the dugout at the Southampton match, we're 1-0 down with minutes left to play, looks over his shoulder up to the directors' seats, with Tim Davies standing there with his Levein Out banner! :D

That'd be brilliant! :D

Archived