Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

Moan in

A plan in place when you get rid of the manager? Is there a plan in place now? We're in a crisis. Throw in a grenade. We need a change. And who's the prat who said the 3 year plan might come to fruition if we go down. I am getting angrier by the moment! Can't we protest outside Radio Leicester after the protest this Saturday?

A plan in place when you get rid of the manager? Is there a plan in place now? We're in a crisis. Throw in a grenade. We need a change. And who's the prat who said the 3 year plan might come to fruition if we go down. I am getting angrier by the moment! Can't we protest outside Radio Leicester after the protest this Saturday?

not wanting to hark back, but brian littles three year plan had us in the play offs at the first time of asking!

Love it how Barber thought he was really dangerous by asking where CL think's LCFC will finish. What a legend you are barber, you have such big balls

the post match interview on saturday nearlt caused me to crash my car he was sucking up to CL so badly!!

Archived