Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

players to watch

mm, well imo johansen is a bag of bollocks, deep freeze is ok and 'can' unsettle defences (totenham for instance).

Personally i would have said Smith, Defries and Stearman being the danger men (not seen anything of fryatt yet).

:cheers:

On the plymouth Argyle OS, they say that the 3 players to look out for in the leicester team are Nils Eric Johansson, mark de vries and matty fryatt.

okay- matty fryatt is a player to look out for..

but mark de vries and johansson! :unsure:

link

They dont have to look hard for MDV, he's the one we always hoof the ball to, just ball watch (like our defence, incidentally) and you cant miss him.

mm, well imo johansen is a bag of bollocks, deep freeze is ok and 'can' unsettle defences (totenham for instance).

Personally i would have said Smith, Defries and Stearman being the danger men (not seen anything of fryatt yet).

:cheers:

Johansson- average

de Vries- Average

Fryatt- DANGER MAN!

I would say that Smith, Fryatt and Weso if he plays are the players to watch out for.

Yeah i thought weso, but since he has not played for so long am in two minds.

Would love to see him rip them to bits though and them not having a clue who he is.

Johansson- average

de Vries- Average

Fryatt- DANGER MAN!

I would say that Smith, Fryatt and Weso if he plays are the players to watch out for.

Yeah i thought weso, but since he has not played for so long am in two minds.

Would love to see him rip them to bits though and them not having a clue who he is.

I know we have nothing to lose in a way but not sure if hes ready this season to make an imediate impact as i think he could with a good pre-season (he could be our best player in League One!!). Would not want to rush him in to do any damage to the young lad playing in such a deflated team!

Yeah,

Would have been intresting if he never got injured and played most games as of up to now.

Wonder how many prem teams would be sniping him out now and what offers would have come in (not that i would want him to go)

(me in wonderland counting down till 5:30 and get home to listen to the blue boys!)

I know we have nothing to lose in a way but not sure if hes ready this season to make an imediate impact as i think he could with a good pre-season (he could be our best player in League One!!). Would not want to rush him in to do any damage to the young lad playing in such a deflated team!

Let's hope they've never heard of Wesolowski. I doubt they've ever seen him play as he's only played for 15 mins! He'll unsettle them.

How old is the kid? He's barely old enough to watch A Nightmare On Elm Street and it seems that some people expect him to singlehandedly save us from relegation.

No pressure then, Weso!

Johansson- average

de Vries- Average

Fryatt- DANGER MAN!

Smith needs to get his ar** into gear. He's looking like the most over-hyped player this club has ever had rather than the promising youngster he started like.

Smith needs to get his ar** into gear. He's looking like the most over-hyped player this club has ever had rather than the promising youngster he started like.

He's a youngster, what do you expect? Hes not Ronaldinho like many on here and at the ground make out, he's here to learn and thats what hes doing.

Levein has probably bollocked him in training for 'chasing goals'

Probably right there Hero. One things for sure, he's not exactly improving. Nowhere near the impact Kevin Campbell made under Pleat at the same age.

Probably right there Hero. One things for sure, he's not exactly improving. Nowhere near the impact Kevin Campbell made under Pleat at the same age.

When he signed he looked so young and unafraid.

What's happened now? I haven't seen him since Palace away? Is he lacking effectiveness? Or is it a lack of confidence?

He's probably slipped in to Levein's habit of playing with fear.

When he signed he looked so young and unafraid.

What's happened now? I haven't seen him since Palace away? Is he lacking effectiveness? Or is it a lack of confidence?

He's probably slipped in to Levein's habit of playing with fear.

If Arsene Wenger rates him yet he performs like he does for us under Levein, perhaps the answer is under our noses.

Archived