Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

LEVEIN TO BE 'BOOTED UPSTAIRS' !

I have heard (on good authority, from a Member of the Board's Business Partner !!) that a Board meeting is to be called today (Wednesday), with a PROPOSAL from the aforesaid Member, for Levein to be appointed Director of Football and (only) ONE of his Coaches (Kelly, Black or Houston) to also remain (at CL's discretion !) AND A NEW FIRST TEAM COACH/MANAGER appointed (no names suggested by him !), together with a new Assistant Coach/Manager.

Could this fit in with the Peter Reid/Gary McAllister option talked about yesterday ?

I have heard (on good authority, from a Member of the Board's Business Partner !!) that a Board meeting is to be called today (Wednesday), with a PROPOSAL from the aforesaid Member, for Levein to be appointed Director of Football and (only) ONE of his Coaches (Kelly, Black or Houston) to also remain (at CL's discretion !) AND A NEW FIRST TEAM COACH/MANAGER appointed (no names suggested by him !), together with a new Assistant Coach/Manager.

Could this fit in with the Peter Reid/Gary McAllister option talked about yesterday ?

Sounds a load of bollox to me. What would be the point of that for heaven's sake??

Cannot seeing it happen, Levien see's himself as a manager through and through. The Leicester job was his portal for management into the prem which he is desperate for!!

Director of Football? Surely Director of Fcuk All would be more appropriate. what qualifies him for this position? certainly not his long and successful managing career surely?! seems like a thinly-veiled attempt to make him resign seeing as there's no way he'll stand for it.

It might be proposed but it would never be accepted.

It sounds like a plan to avoid paying him Compensation. If it works, great.

The compensation is only the remaining wages from his contract. If he stays we will have to pay his 'compensation' anyway, just over a longer period of time. The only benifit we'll get from that is that we won't have to pay the wages in a lump sum.

My dad just told me that he was talking to his mate and apparently Levein has been stomping around and slamming doors all morning and he's cleared his desk ...

read into this what you will ...

whos your Dads mate? :unsure:

to be fair I would be surprised if he wasnt pissed off after last nights performance... If he was sat laughing and joking I think the board would have him out the door :(

if he's so concerned why doesn't he just sort the F***ker out instead of slamming doors. If I missed a deadline in my job I wouldn't go around slamming doors. I'd get the job done.

if he's so concerned why doesn't he just sort the F***ker out instead of slamming doors. If I missed a deadline in my job I wouldn't go around slamming doors. I'd get the job done.

and if you'd performed as badly as he has for 6 months you'd have been shown the door

and if you'd performed as badly as he has for 6 months you'd have been shown the door

True, but if I was lucky enough to still have my job after all of it I would be grateful not angry, and would be working out how to make most of what little chances I have left, mind you I wouldn't get a nice payoff if i got sacked. Unlike some people.

My dad just told me that he was talking to his mate and apparently Levein has been stomping around and slamming doors all morning and he's cleared his desk ...

read into this what you will ...

maybe he got confused. when the board told him he had to sort that mess out, he may have though they meant his untidy desk cos he's oblivious to the problems with the team

Cannot seeing it happen, Levien see's himself as a manager through and through. The Leicester job was his portal for management into the prem which he is desperate for!!

Neither can I. But he could be useful in that role (h'e certainly more useful there than as a manager). :P

Neither can I. But he could be useful in that role (h'e certainly more useful there than as a manager). :P

I think he would be more suitable for a role in facilities or one of the fast food or beer booth assistants. He might not make history as a premiership manager but he will make history as the highest paid toilet cleaner or fast food assistant!!!

Archived