Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

I love being managerless

Yeah I do like it, however in most cases of being mangerless it normally means your doing shite.

Just look at the table. :unsure:

But yes I do get excited when we are managerless about speculation, rumours, e.t.c.

Yer I think I'd enjoy being managerless a whole lot more if we were in the top half of the table!!

The club needs to sort this out quickly.

It's all very well enjoying the rumours & guessing game, but if an appointment isn't sorted quickly then your next game will be to guess which League 1 club we will kick off against next season

This is very true, still I suppose we all just love the excitment of quessing who it will be. Reminds me of the who shot phil story in eastenders :D

Yer I think I'd enjoy being managerless a whole lot more if we were in the top half of the table!!

But would you?

We would be in the top half of the table for a reason...The table doesn't lie. Also when a teams doing well no-one cares about the manager, He's doing a good job in that case, therefore you wouldn't be sacking him and if he left you'd be gutted.

Archived