Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

Big Ron

no that isnt what I am saying, I am saying that the way he labled them the three degrees was racist, and the fact that you say he cant be racist BECAUSE he signed black players is total bollox mate! :thumbup: How can I be racist shitfer, I have to refer to them in context

you just want a row.

I am happy to give you one. :whistle:

People are posting KKK pictures of him on here. If he was that racist there is absolutly no way he would be signing black players end of story.

Saying they are the three degrees would be classed as a racist comment now. When he called them that was surely in the 1970's. A time when you had golly dolls, black and white minstrels and people of other races called pa*is and n*ggers on national tv at 7pm at night. Does that make every member of that generation a racist.

I still stand by the fact that just because someone calls another person a bla*ck b*astard or whatever, does not instantly make them a racist. He made a racist comment for which rightly he got bollocked for. I've made similar comments when i've been cut up when driving. My concious is clear though I know my thoughts and feelings. It's just a way of expressing anger, rightly or wrongly. No different to calling a woman a b*tch or someone who is fat a fat b*astard as you did earlier.

Babylon is always after a row.

Luckily if you lead him in to posting two or three times in a row, he usually defeats himself through contradictions and ludicrous statements.

Go on then dig out these contradictions and ludicrous statements... or as usual can't you back up your own statements.

Go on then dig out these contradictions and ludicrous statements... or as usual can't you back up your own statements.

As usual!

:D:D:D

Yeah right. I'm one of few people who use this forum who actually do think about and justify what they post.

You just argue with whatever the popular consensus on anything is.

So what do I do?

Laugh at you.. or waste my time reading through the drivel you've posted in the past?

Hmmm... :whistle:

As usual!

:D:D:D

Yeah right. I'm one of few people who use this forum who actually do think about and justify what they post.

You just argue with whatever the popular consensus on anything is.

So what do I do?

Laugh at you.. or waste my time reading through the drivel you've posted in the past?

Hmmm... :whistle:

I argue for what I believe in.

I really couldn't give a toss what you think of me as you are one of the most childish posters on this forum. I would say most of the level headed and mature posters on this forum agree with much of what I say. That's all that matters to me.

People are posting KKK pictures of him on here. If he was that racist there is absolutly no way he would be signing black players end of story.

Saying they are the three degrees would be classed as a racist comment now. When he called them that was surely in the 1970's. A time when you had golly dolls, black and white minstrels and people of other races called pa*is and n*ggers on national tv at 7pm at night. Does that make every member of that generation a racist.

I still stand by the fact that just because someone calls another person a bla*ck b*astard or whatever, does not instantly make them a racist. He made a racist comment for which rightly he got bollocked for. I've made similar comments when i've been cut up when driving. My concious is clear though I know my thoughts and feelings. It's just a way of expressing anger, rightly or wrongly. No different to calling a woman a b*tch or someone who is fat a fat b*astard as you did earlier.

I think we are all getting abit personal here!!! Racism is a touchy subject and being from an ethnic minority background even more so!!! It is human nature to stereotype and label people cus of there differences, and agreed the 70's was a very nasty time for the minority but we all have learnt from that and that's why it doesn't happen in the media no more. Hopefully as time goes on and the more integration there is, there will be less and less of labelling, and that includes the minority who are probably no better!!

As far as Ron is concerned, he's paid he price for his comments, nobody on this planet would touch him with a barge pole, let alone have them as a manager!!!

I think we are all getting abit personal here!!! Racism is a touchy subject and being from an ethnic minority background even more so!!! It is human nature to stereotype and label people cus of there differences, and agreed the 70's was a very nasty time for the minority but we all have learnt from that and that's why it doesn't happen in the media no more. Hopefully as time goes on and the more integration there is, there will be less and less of labelling, and that includes the minority who are probably no better!!

As far as Ron is concerned, he's paid he price for his comments, nobody on this planet would touch him with a barge pole, let alone have them as a manager!!!

:thumbup:

I argue for what I believe in.

I really couldn't give a toss what you think of me as you are one of the most childish posters on this forum. I would say most of the level headed and mature posters on this forum agree with much of what I say. That's all that matters to me.

Must be a fulfilling life you lead then.

Well enjoy the fact that you think that the more 'level headed and mature posters' (sic) agree with you.

I'll continue to disagree with you on this one. Big Ron is a racist, scumbag.

Anyway, I'm not childish. I like a bit of fun and can occasionally be a bit silly. At least I don't take myself too seriously though (only take that as a dig against yourself if you can see the fault - if not, arrogantly ignore it)

Spot on.

Stiill, the politically correct types at LCFC would never appoint him after that comment.

*Not that I would want him anyhow.

all bollox, still getting paid a wedge for his shite opinions on his own radio show for Real Radio and I rank his opinions down there with Rodney the arsepiece marsh on TalkShite.

:angry:

Jankers, what's with all the hatred for Ron A, and Rodney Arse?? There both a bunch of ignorant muppets, not worth the steam of my p*ss, I can't be bothered with the tw*ts, let them have there crappy radio show, I got better things to think about ie LCFC :thumbup: !!!

Must be a fulfilling life you lead then.

Yes I meant in my whole life. :rolleyes:

I'll continue to disagree with you on this one. Big Ron is a racist, scumbag.

Well I hope in your life you have never said anything remotely racist them.

Anyway, I'm not childish.

Of course you're not.

Yes, I was hiding in the bushes when that photo was taken...He is actually in the KKK you know!! He caught me and had a go at me, and whilst I was being carried off to be buggered I said; 'But Ron! How can you sign black players if you're THIS racist?' He said 'You ever wonder why 'them lot' are quicker and stronger than us? Well it's because Big Ron invented lynching, Two birds with one stone!! The birthright of the Aryan race and quick blacks...Now boy, time you learned why they call me BIG RON!'

:rolleyes:

Archived