Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

Big Ron

Gary 'Newborn' - I'm on Sky Sports and I'm cool. Don't think so Gazza, but you are a Leicester supporter (allegedly), so we love you to bits. Only joking. What about Big Ron with Newbon as assistant?

Just because he made that one comment doesn't mean he is racist.

Either way he can fock off, he aint coming here.

Yeah right! Did you see the documentary after that.... he literally almost said the words "Im not a racist, some of my best friends are coloured"

He also described his 3 black players at West Brom... The 3 degrees!

Wot a cnut!

Yeah right! Did you see the documentary after that.... he literally almost said the words "Im not a racist, some of my best friends are coloured"

He also described his 3 black players at West Brom... The 3 degrees!

Wot a cnut!

If he was as racist as you make out he would not even have signed the black players.

"Im not a racist, some of my best friends are coloured" So what exactly is wrong with saying that?

If he was as racist as you make out he would not even have signed the black players.

"Im not a racist, some of my best friends are coloured" So what exactly is wrong with saying that?

Coloured is a racist term for black people. It's like saying we are white but they are just coloured i.e. different to us.

Coloured is a racist term for black people. It's like saying we are white but they are just coloured i.e. different to us.

Oh for gods sake come off it.

In that case you just called them black people, meaning they are black and we are white. ie different to us.

RICEYS A RACIST, RICEYS A RACIST HANG HIM!! ;)

Ron, was from an era where comments, that now could be deemed as racist were used quite frequently. He may not have found them as insulting but ask those people he said them to. For me Ron has been ignorant, in the fact that he has made racist comments and thought not much of it!!!

Ron, was from an era where comments, that now could be deemed as racist were used quite frequently. He may not have found them as insulting but ask those people he said them to. For me Ron has been ignorant, in the fact that he has made racist comments and thought not much of it!!!

Exactly, he's just guilty of being a bloody ignorant idiot.

Not only that but he is defining his friends by their colour!! ****! I cant stand the fat twat,(opps sorry being sizist!) he also had the audacity to say that beacuase of his Supertan that he is almost coloured himself....wakner!

Not only that but he is defining his friends by their colour!! ****! I cant stand the fat twat,(opps sorry being sizist!) he also had the audacity to say that beacuase of his Supertan that he is almost coloured himself....wakner!

how come the work P r i ck is censored but twat isnt?

sorry need to pull you up on this too! :thumbup:

He has never stated that they cant play footie well, after all for all we know he could be assuming that other racist stereotype that Black people are more powerfully built or that they make better athletes...he still defined them by their colour.... :mad:

sorry need to pull you up on this too! :thumbup:

He has never stated that they cant play footie well, after all for all we know he could be assuming that other racist stereotype that Black people are more powerfully built or that they make better athletes...he still defined them by their colour.... :mad:

So let me get this correct. You are saying it was a racist act in signing black players?

You just defined them by their colour also by calling them "black people". Smacks of double standards if you ask me.

So let me get this correct. You are saying it was a racist act in signing black players?

You just defined them by their colour also by calling them "black people". Smacks of double standards if you ask me.

no that isnt what I am saying, I am saying that the way he labled them the three degrees was racist, and the fact that you say he cant be racist BECAUSE he signed black players is total bollox mate! :thumbup: How can I be racist shitfer, I have to refer to them in context

you just want a row.

I am happy to give you one. :whistle:

no that isnt what I am saying, I am saying that the way he labled them the three degrees was racist, and the fact that you say he cant be racist BECAUSE he signed black players is total bollox mate! :thumbup: How can I be racist shitfer, I have to refer to them in context

you just want a row.

I am happy to give you one. :whistle:

Babylon is always after a row.

Luckily if you lead him in to posting two or three times in a row, he usually defeats himself through contradictions and ludicrous statements.

Archived