Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The End of the Jase

Here

<h3 class="headline">Wilcox Signs On Permanently </h3>

0,,10432%7E2817943,00.jpg

ON-LOAN Leicester man JASON WILCOX today completed a permanent switch to Bloomfield Road. The former England international has signed with the Tangerines until the end of the season.

The 34-year-old joined 'Pool on loan back in November and made his debut in the 1-1 draw with Chesterfield, since then the former Blackburn and Leeds star has been an ever present. More recently WIlcox has occupied the problematic left back position a role he is expected to continue on Saturday when Simon Grayson's men travel to the North East to take on Hartlepool United.

Here

<h3 class="headline">Wilcox Signs On Permanently </h3>

ON-LOAN Leicester man JASON WILCOX today completed a permanent switch to Bloomfield Road. The former England international has signed with the Tangerines until the end of the season.

The 34-year-old joined 'Pool on loan back in November and made his debut in the 1-1 draw with Chesterfield, since then the former Blackburn and Leeds star has been an ever present. More recently WIlcox has occupied the problematic left back position a role he is expected to continue on Saturday when Simon Grayson's men travel to the North East to take on Hartlepool United.

he has won the league title too!

there's always a sting in the tail with leicester isn't there??!

I will admit that for some reason i had some sort of vendetta against him. Even if he did something good, i'd say nothing and wait for a time to criticise him. I just never liked him, harsh maybe, but I'm happy to admit I hated every minute he was in a Leicester shirt.

Good riddance!

I will admit that for some reason i had some sort of vendetta against him. Even if he did something good, i'd say nothing and wait for a time to criticise him. I just never liked him, harsh maybe, but I'm happy to admit I hated every minute he was in a Leicester shirt.

Good riddance!

He does look a bit of a tramp in that picture, I must admit.

Here

Wilcox Signs On Permanently

Would he really be any worse than Maybury in that position? :huh::unsure::ph34r::whistle:

Archived