Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

Walshie was there today !

walshie passed by me about an hour before kick off , did anybody else see him and why was he here , it could have been a flying visit or is there more than meets the eye :whistle:

sorry if its been mentioned already , just a bit suprised to see him as he dosent come over very often

oh i suppose that kills any rumours then , where was that mentioned ? would have been nice for the fans if he had been invited out at half time

walshie passed by me about an hour before kick off , did anybody else see him and why was he here , it could have been a flying visit or is there more than meets the eye :whistle:

sorry if its been mentioned already , just a bit suprised to see him as he dosent come over very often

Pity he didn't play. He'd have eaten that through ball.

My brother spotted Mick Harford going into the ground before the game too. Is he still out of work? Last time I heard he'd been sacked by Rotherham.

I think we've employed him to sell burgers at one of the fine eateries we have on the concourse. If we appointed him as manager I would tear up my season ticket in disgust.

obvoiusly the board are going to want to talk to quite a few poeple , who is seen at the ground means diddly squat. its who will be seen going to the training ground will be the big pointer because they will want to introduce the manager to the players before the press get to hear of it.

Archived