Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

The Moan in Thread

He rates him as he is the top scorer in the league you complete and untter retard!!!!

FFS... what is it with these people. I think the screening process goes as follows.

Radio Leicester Receptionist: "Hello radio leicester, how can I help"

Caller: "errrrrr elllo, i'd like to talk about leicester on the radio"

Radio Leicester Receptionist: "Ok sir what point would you like to make"

Caller: "mummble mumble grummble"

Radio Leicester Receptionist: "that's fine sir, two last questions though. Do you watch any games?"

Caller: "no"

Radio Leicester Receptionist: "that's great, also is your IQ under 13 points?"

Caller: "How many is 13?"

Radio Leicester Receptionist: "excellent, just putting you live on the radio sir"

lollollol:thumbup:

He rates him as he is the top scorer in the league you complete and untter retard!!!!

FFS... what is it with these people. I think the screening process goes as follows.

Radio Leicester Receptionist: "Hello radio leicester, how can I help"

Caller: "errrrrr elllo, i'd like to talk about leicester on the radio"

Radio Leicester Receptionist: "Ok sir what point would you like to make"

Caller: "mummble mumble grummble"

Radio Leicester Receptionist: "that's fine sir, two last questions though. Do you watch any games?"

Caller: "no"

Radio Leicester Receptionist: "that's great, also is your IQ under 13 points?"

Caller: "How many is 13?"

Radio Leicester Receptionist: "excellent, just putting you live on the radio sir"

Do you ring up every week and try and get through ?

Ronnie Moore, hmmmm, that's not a bad shout

What about Stan Tennant or is it Ternant. Ex Burnley and Gillingham. He's always done well and nearly saved Gillingham the other year when he took over and I think they were in a much worse situation.

Its got alot to do with it, all Leicester fans seem to do is take the piss out of other fans opinions, **** makes me sick tbh.

Well it's a free country, it's not my fault that Radio Leicester allow the same people on week after week when we all know they talk a load of complete and utter tosh. My opinions are posted on here in black and white should anyone wish to disagree with them.

This was posted on Fox Fanzine... QUALITY.

"Is that phone in on a bus ???

bedecked in 'Blue Army/Fox Leisure' bunting, with the callers actually on the bus mobile in hand, licking the window as it goes round the roundabout at the corner of Vicky Park again and again???

Albert - priceless !

Don't think I could bring meself to listen to that shoite again !

First and last time."

Its got alot to do with it, all Leicester fans seem to do is take the piss out of other fans opinions, **** makes me sick tbh.

That is because they are usually ill thought out or in the main plain daft. You wonder if they actaully understand the game in it's entirety?

That is because they are usually ill thought out or in the main plain daft. You wonder if they actaully understand the game in it's entirety?

Exactly. I wouldn't ring up a phone in about rugby, or any other subject and start spouting off when I knew nothing about it.

I'd expect to be laughed off air.

Archived