Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Reverend

Top 5 best managerial appointments?

Below i have put the manager i would want for LCFC in numerical order (1st being the most).

I would have put Neil Lennon in the list but think that his appointment is somewhat unrealistic and wishful thinking on my part!

Just wondered if people would compile their 'short list'?

1. Martin Allen

2. Billy Davies

3. Mike Newell

4. Steve Cotterill

5. Dave Penney

6. Phil Parkinson..........

1,000,000. Peter Reid

My next door neighbour is something to do with this Brentford buy-out and has just told me that it looks like their DJ striker might be going to Birmingham which apparently won't make Martin Allen very happy.

Any takers on Martin Allen?

Please don't shoot the messenger - take the above or leave it!

My next door neighbour is something to do with this Brentford buy-out and has just told me that it looks like their DJ striker might be going to Birmingham which apparently won't make Martin Allen very happy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4664680.stm

Look at 17:51.

Bloody hell! Does that mean I might not get shot and if I make a statement about a rumour in the future that I might be believed? :thumbup:

personally I think he would be the IDEAL CHOICE but he wont leave them and would always want a Landan club me ole cock sparra :whistle:

eeep i wouldnt want to upset martin allen he's the hardest man i've ever seen when he was diong the bbc interview after they beat sunderland. Anyone got a picture of it?

Archived